iUNIK Centella Bubble Cleansing Foam Review


I am so late with this post and I apologize about that. I meant to do a review on this straight after the iUNIK Centella Gel review, which was in June (also, that's like my most read post so far woah). But I was finishing another cleanser I had and when I finally tried this cleanser out myself, I had exams after exams and more importantly, a national exam (cough A levels).

But better late than never. So let's get started. 

If you've read several of my posts before, you know that I am an ardent fan of Centella Asiatica. Centella Asiatica (aka Gotu Kola) is a herb that treats bacterial infections. In many skincare products, it helps fight skin inflammation, which is beneficial for acne prone skin. Plus, it revitalizes the skin's barrier and serves as an anti-oxidant.

So you could probably tell, I was #ExcitedAF to try out this product since I rlove Centella as a skincare ingredient.

About This Cleanser:
This is a mildly acidic foaming cleanser for all skin types. It comes in a simply designed plastic pump bottle and contains 150ml of product.




Taken from iUNIK website



This cleanser contains 69% of Centella Asiatica leaf water. Other notable ingredients include Tea Tree leaf water, Allantoin, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil and Trehalose.


Taken from Skincarisma.com




About iUNIK:
iUNIK is a Korean brand that prides itself on using only hypoallergenic ingredients for all its products. The main thing that they promote is minimalism in skincare. Their products come in simple and clean packaging, with a reasonable price for the amount of product.

Generally, iUNIK’s products are all in an affordable range and they often have 1+1 promos on their website. They also offer international shipping.


Thoughts: 
It has a really subtle, sweet scent. It smells really similar to the tea tree relief toner if you've tried that out before. 

It's an easy cleanser to use, there's no hassle with it. Since it comes in a pump bottle, it comes out as a foam so you don't need to foam it up yourself. Compared to other foam cleansers that I used, this feels a bit more watery is that makes sense. Like it doesn't foam up as much and it feels more airy.




I am a firm believer in double cleansing, especially when I'm wearing makeup and sunscreen during the day. I usually use this after using an oil cleanser to remove my makeup, so it's usually the last product I use for cleansing. 

Its ingredients are EWG safe for the skin. It is a gentle cleanser on the skin and it does not feel like it's stripping the moisture from my skin. It does not cause irritation on my skin when I use it and I always feel like my skin is clean, without the super squeaky clean feeling. It does state that it is pH balancing, since it is mildly acidic, which is good for your skin since the skin on our face is ideally slightly acidic.

But, it does contain citric acid which may not be suitable for people with sensitive skin. Personally, I have not broken out from using this for several months (but do note, I don't really have sensitive skin). 



 

This is a 150ml bottle, which is sold for US$17.99 on iUNIK's main website. For those in Singapore, this cleanser is available on Shopee.sg and it's sold for SGD$19.90. Or alternatively, Qoo10 also sells this. I personally think that it's one of the more affordable cleansers that you should try out.



That's all for today's post. Hope this was useful.
Till the next post.

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Relevant Links:
Skincarisma
https://www.skincarisma.com/products/iunik/centella-bubble-cleansing-foam/ingredient_list#info-section

iUNIK website: https://www.unique4u.net/store/p1932/%5BiUNIK%5D_Centella_Bubble_Cleansing_Foam_150ml.html

Shopee:
https://shopee.sg/-iUNIK-Centella-bubble-cleansing-Foam-150ml-Cocomo-i.9641401.1250954204



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts