About Matchaslushie



Hi, I'm Matchaslushie, and welcome to my blog. 

Matchaslushie is the birth child of my love for the matcha latte and the unavailability of the username on Instagram. Of course, now that I think about it, it's pretty weird that I wanted to name my account "matchalatte". 

About This Blog
No, this is not a cooking blog. 

My blog is mainly about beauty products. In 2017, I started this blog because I was frustrated with the lack of reviews certain products had. After being inspired by Youtubers like Michelle Phan and Meejmuse, I decided "why not start my own?". 

Let's put it out there: I'm not an expert. But I love sharing information and my opinion about products, especially to my friends irl. I don't usually give a final definite verdict to the product because I believe everyone's skin is different, but I'll share the good, the bad, and my favourites. 

Apart from reviewing products, I've decided to touch a little bit on other topics as my blog grew. I've started doing blog posts which are more on lifestyle aspects, such as food, my university life and my spiritual journey. 

If you've been here since the start, or even if you're new to my account, I hope you'll stay on and grow with me in my life journey.  

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts