Cute Korean Makeup Alert: I'm Meme Makeup Review

 Cute makeup? Yes, please!


I've been missing out on this brand. 

Korean beauty brand I'm Meme is well-known for its quality and cute aesthetics. They made their first debut in Singapore back in 2018, but they've recently launched on Shopee (rip to the wallets for those who have no self-control when it comes to online shopping).

After scrolling through their store and reading reviews online, you'd read that their best selling products are the I'm Multi Cube and Multi Lip Crayon. But, here are some other makeup products I think you should check out:

I'm Bare Cheek Liquid

A creamy liquid blush that blends easily for a natural finish.


First impressions matte and this blush definitely passed the vibe check. It instantly grabbed my attention as I scrolled through the website. 

The blusher comes in a cute little cardboard packaging that reminds me of eggs in a box. Inside, the product itself is designed in a clear and chic packaging. Super cute.

This cream blush applies easily and it's pigmented. In fact, a little goes a long way for this blush. Skincare addicts will be glad to know that these are infused with skincare ingredients like pro-vitamin D, almond extract, orange extract and cranberry extract. 



Link to product here.


Hidden Card Palette

A mini 10-shade palette with a mix of glittery and matte shadows, as well as a blush.


This has an intriguing lenticular design, that shifts from a "3 of spades" card design to the "I'm danger" design. 



It's smaller than it looks but it's very travel-friendly. You don't have to worry about it taking up too much space in your bag or makeup pouch. With the in-built mirror, this is a handy for on-the-go touch-ups.


I got the 003 Red card, which contains buttery brown and vibrant red shades for a glam look. Not only are these shades gorgeous, they are soft and layer easily. 



Link to product here.


Retro Movie Edition Color Palette



This palette contains a light coral blush and a mix of peachy matte and glittery shadows. For makeup beginners, they've indicated numbers on each shadow for the perfect order of application to achieve a preppy coral look.


Overall, I'm loving the major retro vibes of this palette. Combined with the pastel purple, it's gotten a hold of my heart (and wallet). 


Link to product here.


I'm Pep! Balm

A multifunctional balm for vibrant lip and cheek makeup.



The most popular shades among the five are 003 pause and 004 corner. I bought the shade 004 corner, which is a warm pink coral for an everyday look. It's not the most moisturising, but I'll give it plus points for pigmentation. 



The packaging highkey looks like a paint tube, which I'm not a major fan of. But it does remind me of Glossier's cheek paints.


Link to product here.


Overall

I love all the products I bought, but if I had to pick I'd recommend getting their eyeshadow palettes. These palettes are now a staple to my daily makeup routine and I love how compact they are. 


For those interested in trying out the products for yourself, I'm Meme is currently available in Guardian stores in Singapore, but I bought mine from Shopee because they were having 50% off sales. 


Find me on social media:

https://beacons.page/matchaslushie

Instagram: @matchaslushie

TikTok: @strawburrislushie

Twitter: @sbslushie

Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com















Comments

Popular Posts