Best of 2020: My Top Skincare Products + Skincare Tip

2020 *insert big sigh*. While the year wasn't that great, I discovered find some skincare treasures during the lockdown season. 

Good Molecules Rosewater Daily Cleansing Gel*

This cleanser was amazing and has won a regular spot for my second cleanse. 


Formulated with pineapple extract, this multi-benefit cleanser helps to gently exfoliate the skin. In terms of texture, it is a clear, refreshing gel that lathers lightly and gently.  



Initially, I was hesitant to try this out because I'm not a fan of rose-scented products. But besties, I was pleasantly surprised to find that this does not have any rose scent. 


However, that it not the main highlight. 


I'm amazed by how hydrating it is. Even without adding water to the cleanser, it feels a burst of hydration on my skin. If you've had a long and hot day, use this cleanser for a refreshing cleanse. Your skin will thank you for this. 


What's more, Good Molecules packaged this in a sturdy glass bottle to kickstart their sustainability initiative. It's not the most travel-friendly product because it is quite heavy, but that shouldn't be an issue since no one is really travelling these days. 


Iunik Centella Calming Gel

This product is not a newbie to me, but it snuck its way back into my skincare routine this year. 



My skin broke out badly during the early months of 2020, and I'd often grab this to soothe my irritated skin. Loaded with Centella Asiatica, a popular anti-inflammation skincare ingredient, this translucent gel is instantly refreshes and soothes inflamed skin. 

I'll typically pair this up with the Stridex Salicylic Pads to prevent my skin from drying out. This brings me to my next 2020 favourite: The Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads.


Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid

This was another skin-saver for me. For those suffering from maskne, I'd highly recommend this. 



Just after a few weeks of using these pads, my skin cleared up (check out my instastories).

Salicylic Acid is a popular acne-reducing ingredient that gets deep into the skin to unclog pores and exfoliate the skin. If you're lazy to exfoliate like me, this is great because it is highly convenient and hassle-free. With these pads, laziness are no longer an excuse to skip skin exfoliation. 


PS. This can be harsh for those new to skincare acids, so I highly recommend starting slow.


CosRX Acne Patches

The Cosrx Acne Patches need no introduction. 


These are great for pimples, particularly the pesky ones that are ready to be popped. I've restocked this plenty of times this year. 



But, the only thing I wish could be improved is the price *cries in broke*.


Skincare Tip

This year I switched to minimal skincare routines. 


My skin type changed a lot over the years from excessively trying out new products. I found myself breaking out often until I finally pushed the pause button. While I continue to test new products every now and then, I will always give my skin a break and switch back to these four products mentioned. 


Stalk me on:

Instagram:


**Disclaimer: I am affiliated with Good Molecules and I do earn a small commission if you click my link. However, opinions stated my own. 

Comments

  1. Depo 20ribu bisa menang puluhan juta rupiah
    mampir di website ternama I O N Q Q.ME
    paling diminati di Indonesia, ::))
    di sini kami menyediakan 9 permainan dalam 1 aplikasi
    ~bandar poker
    ~bandar-Q
    ~domino99
    ~poker
    ~bandar66
    ~sakong
    ~aduQ
    ~capsa susun
    ~perang baccarat (new game)
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.Smile :d
    Whatshapp : +85515373217 :* (f)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts