The Ultimate Mask Kit for Troubled Skin: Abib Masks Review

I know I'm not the only one who likes to give my skin some TLC with a sheet mask. With the holiday season upon us, it's the perfect time to give our skin the pamper session it needs.


Today, I'll be sharing my top picks from the one of Abib's latest release: The Abib Mask Kit.


About Abib

Abib: the first moon. 


Launched in 2016, this Korean skincare brand strives for balanced products that are skin safe and effective.


The Assorted Mask Kit comes with eight masks (30ml each), including a mix of their gummy sheet series and mildly acidic pH sheet masks. packed in a free canvas pouch. This kit features some of their best sellers, including winers of the 2019 Olive Young Beauty Awards.



The gummy sheets are designed to adhere well to the skin, delivering a deep nourishment and revitalised finish. The mildly acidic pH sheets targets unbalanced skin pH levels for better skin barriers

When I first started my K-beauty regime, I was clueless about the importance of pH levels. However, pH levels are crucial to ensure that the skin doesn't get damaged or irritated. With the right pH levels, you can improve your skin's cell turnover. 



Honey Fit Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask

*Use after cleansing and toner. This helps your skin to absorb the essence better. 



If your skin needs a quick pick-me-up, this mask is for you. This mask instantly soothed and hydrated my skin, which lasted throughout the day. 



I was instantly drawn to the Honey Fit mask when I first laid my eyes on it. Even my friend loved the packaging.

Packed with natural extracts, this mask promises to nourish and replenish the skin. The mask itself was loaded with essence, so much so that even after leaving the mask on for 20 minutes, it remained moisturised. But fret not, the essence doesn't drip at all, keeping it hassle-free.


Its scent was pleasantly reminiscent of honey and turmeric. Unlike the average mask, it's texture was one of my favourite features. It doesn't feel like a cheap quality mask, and instead, it's pretty thick yet sits on the skin comfortably.


The best part was how well it adheres onto the skin, which I appreciate because I hate having to readjust my mask.


Overall, I'd recommend this mask to people who need to treat tired and stressed skin. 


Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker

Honestly, the gummy sheet masks intrigued me. The thin, smooth and silky texture of the mask reminds me of tofu skin. 



Heartleaf soothes inflamed skin, redness and helps to reduce breakouts. The mask is refreshing and hydrating, great for a quick pamper session after a long day.  


Just like the Mildly Acidic Masks, this mask was soaked with essence. The size of this mask seemed to fit my face better, leaving little excess. However, though it claims to adhere better to the skin, I found myself adjusting the mask numerous times. 




A quick overview of their masks 




Abib will be running up to 40% discounts on their official Shopee site until 14 December. For an additional 10% off, use "ABIBMS10" when you check out!

*Products were gifted. But opinions stated are my own.

Thanks for reading! :)




Comments


  1. IONQQ**COM
    agen terbesar dan terpercaya di indonesia
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.
    Whatshapp : +85515373217 :-* (f)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts