Clear Start Micro Pore Mist Review

Small Pores, Big Mood. Today, let's talk about the Clear Start Micro Pore Mist


Clear Start was created by Dermalogica to target breakouts, blackheads and shine. Their products are cruelty-free and vegan. 



I don't know about you, but sometimes I spend an awful amount of time analysing my pores, especially those around my nose. While I wished my pores would disappear, the fact is that pores can't be removed. But, with the right products, their appearance can be reduced by making the pores smaller. 

Here's where the Clear Start Micro-Pore Mist comes in. 


What it is: 

A toner that minimises the appearance of pores and reduces oil production. Formulated with Niacinamide (5%), Witch Hazel, Green Tea, Matricaria Flower and to refreshingly brighten the skin and tighten pores. Any product with Niacinamide I'll instantly love, though I got to admit I'm not a fan of Witch Hazel. 



I love that it comes in a spray bottle because if you're lazy like me, mists are so quick and easy. 

But... I'm sorry, this product is not for me. 


I found the scent dreadful. Personally, I'm quite sensitive to scents, and this mist smells like cucumbers gone wrong. The smell of cucumbers was definitely present, but it was always accompanied by a musty scent. The combination of those two don't go well together. 



But, of course, scents are subjective. I've seen one or two reviews praising the scent, but many seem to exclude their description of the scent.

Despite hating the scent, I decided put that aside to review this product. The mist is gentle on the skin and is suitable as a daily toner. 


The product itself was hydrating, and indeed refreshing as many others claim. I could feel my skin tightening slightly upon application. When the mist is absorbed, there was this mattifying look and feel. Plus, my face became less oily. 


Would I recommend this mist? 


If you're looking for a gentle daily toner, then I would say go for it. But it's not a necessity. The only thing I'm hesitant about is the smell. So I'd also recommend getting a sample if possible to see if you're a fan of the scent.


Thanks for reading ~


*This was gifted but opinions stated are my own.

Stalk me on:

Instagram:

Comments

  1. ayo segera bergabung dengan kami hanya dengan minimal deposit 20.000
    dapatkan bonus rollingan dana refferal ditunggu apa lagi
    segera bergabung dengan kami di i*o*n*n*q*q :-* (f) (f) (f)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts