Christmas Gift Ideas: Innisfree x Steven Harrington Collection Review

As December begins, the holiday season is once again upon us. But who am I kidding? I've embraced the holiday mood since mid-November. 


Some of you may be struggling to decide what gifts to get your friends and family. Say bye bye to the Christmas shopping frenzies with the new Innisfree x Steven Harrington Green Holiday Collection - perfect gift for your beautyholic bestie. 



This year Innisfree has collaborated with Steven Harrington, an LA-based artist and designer admired for his bright, psychedelic and iconic designs. As someone who loves art, I was obsessed with the graphic designs on each product. 

**Disclaimer: I apologise for the inconsistent photo quality, my camera is failing me**


Innisfree Jeju Orchid Enriched Cream (100ml)

The Innisfree Orchid collection primarily targets anti-aging skin concerns.


Infused with Orchids, this heavy-duty cream helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores, moisturise, brighten and firm the skin. The rich and thick consistency makes this a suitable night time moisturiser.



I've mentioned how I love the designs for each product in this collection. In particular, this orchid cream was the star of the show because it resembles a Christmas ornament.


Perfumed Hand Cream Set Holiday Collection (30ml x3)

If you and/or your friends are constantly shuddering from dry hands, this set is for you.


My hands have been getting dry with the regular usage of hand sanitisers. That's where these lotions come in handy. 



My favourite scent is Guest House Laundry (purple). It's a clean, refreshing scent that reminds me of showers after swimming. 


My Lip Balm Holiday Edition




If you've yet to try out the Innisfree's lip balms, now's the chance. This duo is also perfect for loved ones who love lip products. My Lip Balm offers quick hydration to chapped lips while adding a healthy, sheer tint.


Pro-tip: Innisfree always releases a discounted duo set with every new collection. Snag the well-loved lippies during this time because it's so much more worth it!


Winter Glow Skin Set Holiday Edition

For friends or family who have yet to try Innsifree's products, this set is practical and budget friendly. It comes with their popular products, but in mini sizes. Whoever receives this can try out the products without having to commit to a full bottle. 



This set contains the Green Tea Seed Serum (30ml), Green Tea Seed Eye Cream (20ml) and Jeju Enriched Cream (20ml). These mini sizes also make it perfect for travel (...i.e when travelling is finally back to norm... sobs)


Perfumed Diffuser (Deep Floral)   

If you have a friend loves fragrance, I'd recommend the perfumed diffuser. 



Don't make the same mistake as me. When I sniffed the bottle directly, I was instantly hit by the strong scent. The scent is actually quite pleasant, but from up close it might be overwhelming. 


What's more, with the colourful designs, it makes a perfect decoration for any room. 


These products are all available in Innisfree stores for a limited time. Do check them out, especially if you're thinking of gifts for friends and family. 

                                                                                             

*These products were kindly gifted by Good Folks. However, I've been using these products way before, and my reviews are based on previous and current impressions. 



Stalk me on:

Instagram:

Comments

Popular Posts