October 2020 Favourites

This post is so overdue that November is ending (which also means that 2020 is almost ending). I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the year to end. 


Lifestyle Favourites

I'm starting with lifestyle favourites for once. 


Bullet Journalling: 

I started a new hobby this month, and now I'm self-declaring that I'm a resident of the bujo community. Online school is really stressful because of the consecutive assignment deadlines and it feels like I'm suffocating. 



To destress, I found myself bullet journaling at random parts of the day or whenever I'm overwhelmed. It's an outlet for me to let out my thoughts and temporarily shift my thoughts elsewhere. Plus, it's actually pretty satisfying to see the end result. 


A shameless self-promo right here, but I've started a YouTube Channel. Click here to check it out. 


Logitech X Line Wireless Mouse



For my birthday, my sister gifted me the Logitech wireless mouse. I've spent the past few months complaining about the difficulties of using Adobe Illustrator with just the trackpad. Now, having a wireless mouse makes everything so much easier. 


Kantaro

If you're looking for lighthearted entertainment, I highly recommend Kantaro. This show brought back my fascination for Japanese food, particularly desserts, and brought on my search for more food-related Japanese shows.


Available on Netflix.


Beauty Favourites

Fragrance

Flower by Kenzo


Do you have a perfume that makes you fall in love every time you use it? Because I do.



Flower by Kenzo is an absolute dream and the perfect finish before I head out of my house. This perfume never fails to make me fall in love with its scent instantaneously. I'm so obsessed with this perfume that it has received my repurchase stamp of approval. 


Makeup

Innisfree Vintage Collection Highlighter



By combining vintage and modern elements, this collection screams Instagram-worthy.


My favourite item from the entire collection is the trio-highlighter. It's the perfect union of cute and handy. I was initially surprised by how buttery and smooth the highlighter felt, but I instantly fell in love. This highlighter adds a healthy, luminous glow to my overall my makeup look.


That's all for my October Favourites. Thanks for reading. 


Stalk me on:

Instagram:

Comments


  1. IONQQ**COM
    agen terbesar dan terpercaya di indonesia
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.
    Whatshapp : +85515373217 :-* (f)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts