My Top 3 Blushers


If you've seen my makeup collection, you'd know I have a lot of products. But the one type of product I love trying out is: blush. My makeup look is incomplete to me if I don't have any blush on.



I grew obsessed with the soft girl aesthetic, where they'd spam blush on their cheeks. Not gonna lie, I tried the look once and wondered "how do they put this much blush? LOL". But, I still loved the overall look.

Milani Baked Blush


I've been a loyal fan to the Milani Baked Blush since 2017. Shoutout to my friend who recommended this to me: I love you HAHA. I've been loyal to these babies ever since, and they're re-purchase worthy to me.


They are absolutely gorgeous and pigmented. They add a nice glow with its shimmer, especially Luminoso.

My favourite shades are Luminoso and Rose D' Oro, which are shades that I've repurchased. Typically, I'll combine this two in my makeup look. I start off with Luminoso, and I'll add Rose D' Oro on the areas close to my ears (somewhat like a gradient effect). Luminoso, in particular, is great for acting as both a blusher and highlighter. 

I don't use the brush provided because it usually takes up way too much product than what I actually need. They come in a golden design and a clear top which allows you to see the shade of the blush.  

The whole collection looks really pretty when they're together and will definitely stand out on your vanity. I say this because I have 6 shades from their whole collection. The wordings tend to disappear after awhile - or maybe I'm just terrible at taking care of my products. 

Before these were available in Watsons, I used to purchase these blushers from Carousell (yes, they were legit). These are now sold at Watsons for SGD$17.35, making it affordable and easily accessible. As I always say, get this whenever Watsons has a sale (which happens quite often).


Saemmul Single Blush
These blushers are probably the most affordable ones I've ever bought. These were SGD$4+ on Shopee, which is consistent on other online stores. For the price, it's really worth it. They are pretty pigmented and can last for a few hours. 


I bought the shades YE01 and OR02. If you're wondering, "who buys a yellow or orange blush?": I can explain. I was inspired by 3CE, but I wasn't going to spend SGD$34 on a duo blush. Clearly, I went for a more affordable option - one of the best decision I've made. 

My swatches look pretty chalky, but these blend pretty well with a brush. Between the two, OR02 is more vibrant and pigmented.  

These two are pretty unique colours for blushers. If these shades aren't for you, don't worry because they have a wide range of shades available. 

I bought mine from Shopee under a seller called smileouppa.sg. They are one of the highly-rated shops available and I've purchased from them numerous times. They offer affordable prices for different Korean beauty products that aren't readily available in Singapore. Each delivery took about two weeks (or less) to reach, which is quite reasonable.




Mille Beaute Matte Blush
Sadly, this blusher broke in my makeup bag when I brought it out with me. Just proves how bad I am at taking care of my products again. But, I still love it a lot. I managed to snag this blusher during the Sasa closing down sales. 


Firstly, I'm obsessed with the packaging. I love the pastel purple and of course, Choco (the character). Secondly, though my swatch looks pale, this blush is buildable and provides a natural flush. It's a pretty muted pink, which I absolutely love. All I wanna say is: it is so pretty. 


Sadly, this isn't readily available in Singapore, even on online stores. For those interested, Mille Beaute is available in Thailand and Malaysia. 

Overall: 


I don't have the wallet for Sephora brands so all three blushers are pretty affordable. Among the three, my top choice will always be Milani Baked Blush. But, the other two are pretty close competitors and are definitely worth trying out. 

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
Tik Tok: @matchaslushie
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com

Comments

Popular Posts