Some of My Favourite Beauty Products for this #StayHome Season


As most of my classes are online now, I'm at home like at least 5 days of the week. With more time at home, I'm able to give my skin more TLC while I do my work. I love masking and giving my skin some exfoliation every few days. 

I decided to compile some of my favourite things I've been using these past few months and my recent favourites are:

D Program Balance Care*
Shiseido reached out to me and gifted me a happiness package, which included products from the brand D Program. This was the first time that I found out about this brand. All of D program's skincare products are formulated for sensitive skin and are free from alcohol, fragrance and parabens. 


Their Balance Care duo claims to soothe, restore and balance the skin. Out of the two, I enjoy the Balance Care Lotion the most. It's super hydrating with its watery texture, and my skin felt instantly soothed after application. 

I'm in love with the blue packaging: I could stare at them all day. It's a simple design, but I think it still stands out among the rest of my products. Honestly, I appreciate how both of them come in pump bottles. It's much more convenient and hygienic. 

This brand is available in Watsons.

Innisfree Black Green Tea Mask
This mask contains 55% black green tea to soothe the skin. A mask that's packed with anti-oxidants, this is excellent for nourishing the skin while you're doing work or watching that new K-drama episode. This has been a long time favourite of mine, which I've repurchased numerous times. Every time I use it, my skin feels rejuvenated and hydrated.  


Megan pore Strips
I've started using pore strips once a week and it's always super satisfying to see all the  blackheads removed. Megan nose pore strips have been my favourite since 2016 or 2017 because they are definitely the most effective nose strips I've used. My family used to buy bulks of this in the Philippines since we only visit every few years. 





Vaseline Rice Water Gel


I'm obsessed with this rice water gel from Vaseline which I purchased in Thailand for roughly $5. This is a body moisturiser that feels super cooling on the skin and ultra moisturising. It smells super good and I enjoy applying this onto my skin after a shower. Trust me, it feels great on the skin after a hot shower. I lowkey regretted not buying more than one, but luckily, this is now available in Singapore. From what I've read, their gel series is now sold in Guardian and Watsons. 



That's it for my recent stay home favourites. 
Stay safe. Stay at home, if you can. Honestly, I feel bad for the frontline workers who can't go home and risk their lives, so let's do our part. 


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
Tik Tok: @matchaslushie
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com

Comments

Popular Posts