February 2020 Obsessions




I can't believe it's only been 3 months since 2020 started. It feels like years have gone by because of everything that has happened in these few months. I've been trying my best to balance my school work, and given that lessons are mostly online, I have some extra time. I was motivated to update my blog and, yes, I promise I'm going to post more than just my monthly favourites.

But, to start off the month of March, here are my February favourites: 

Beauty:
A'pieu Water Light tint 

I'm obsessed with this lip tint from A'pieu. For some time, I stopped using lip products just cause I got lazy having to retouch my lips after a few hours. However, with this lip tint, I'd gladly touch up during the day. 


True to the name, this lip tint is super hydrating, lightweight and comfortable on the skin, leaving a nice glossy finish. It smells sweet, and I'm kind of obsessed with the scent. The smell reminds me of candy. I love the shade that I got, which is RD203, and this is one of their popular shades. It just adds so much to my everyday makeup look and leaves a nice stain. For the price, it's really worth it. '

Ellips Hair Vitamin Cuticle Serum
**This version is only available in Singapore.


I wanted to put in more effort into my hair care, so I bought this when I was in Watsons. This serum is enriched with Vitamin B5, and it claims to nourish and protect the hair cuticles from dryness and dullness. It's become one of my favourites because I see it working on my hair. I usually apply this once my hair is dry after showering, and it gives my hair a healthy shine. Also, this makes my hair smell good. 

A little goes a long way for this serum, which is both a good and bad thing. It's good because you don't need a lot. I've been using this for a while, and it's still almost a full bottle. But, if you put a little too much, it ends up looking really oily. However, apart from that tiny complaint, I still think it's worth the purchase. Plus, it's actually quite affordable and costs roughly $7. 

p.s I can't find this on the Watsons website. For those interested, I bought this at the Watsons outlet in Vivo City. 

Mistine Super Model Mascara


If you've read my blog posts before, you would know how much I love my Heroine Make mascara. The Mistine Super Model Mascara has proven to be worthy competition, but of course, less painful for my wallet. I bought this in Thailand, but if you're interested, there is an official store on Shopee that sells Mistine products. Mistine is a popular cosmetic brand in Thailand, and after trying out their products, I understand why. 

It's $14.50, which is $7 cheaper than the Heroine Make mascara (of course, this would be way cheaper if you are buying it in Thailand instead). However, it lasts and lengthens just as well as the Heroine Make mascara. Yes, it lasts in Singapore's weather.  

Silky Girl Hair and Body Mist
Scent: Love Bloom



I know what you're thinking.
"Another Silky Girl Fragrance product?".

Yes, I know I just recommended their perfume stick in my January favourites. However, I was at Watsons, and I spotted this fragrance mist in their section. I sprayed once on my jacket, walked around the store and decided I really like this scent. It smells like clean laundry tbh, and it's super lightweight. Plus, the scent is quite lasting. For SGD$7.90, I think it's another worthy purchase. 


Lifestyle:
Songs:
Songs that are popular on Tik Tok are actually pretty catchy. Yes, I've been sucked into the Tik Tok addiction. I can't help it when people are posting their Tik Tok's on Instagram. Here are some I can't stop playing on repeat:

"Say So" by Doja Cat
"Yellow Hearts" by Ant Saunders  (ft. Audrey Mika)
"Buttercup" by Jack Stauber
"Make you mine" by Public

Some non-TikTok songs that's been on repeat are:
(These are songs I listen to when I'm trying to hype myself up for school.)
"Intentions" by Justin Bieber
"NASA" by Ariana Grande

Youtube:




Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
Tik Tok: @matchaslushie
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com



Comments

Popular Posts