January 2020 Obsessions


I can't believe January has gone by just like that. January was a fun, but busy month for me. School has started again (ugh), but I've managed to adjust better compared to last semester. Honestly, I was lowkey lazy to upload this. But, after watching a few YouTubers, I was motivated to upload my monthly favourites as well.  

So here are my January obsessions:


Beauty:
Masks:
I masked quite a few times this month. *insert reflection by Christina Aguilera* 


Rooki Beauty Green Pulp Masque


I've been in love with this mask for a long time. 

This mask is excellent for a quick pick-me-up for your skin. On Mondays, I start school later than usual, so I mask in the morning while working. It instantly brightens my skin after usage, and I love the warm sensation on my skin. This mask is extremely soothing and nourishing. I would definitely highly recommend it.

SandAndSky Porefining Clay Mask
This is a go-to for the days my skin needs some rescuing. 

I enjoy using this mask at night, especially after a long day out. It makes my skin feel like the junk from being outside is being taken out. This came with a brush applicator, which I highly appreciated cause I love an even application. But, sadly, my brush broke HAHA. 

I recommend leaving it on for roughly 10 minutes. It can get a little drying if you leave it on for too long. 



Innisfree Black Green Tea Mask


Another long-time favourite of mine: The Black Green Tea Mask which is packed with anti-oxidants. 

This is my third bottle, which means it has already achieved a repurchase-worthy status from me. Usually, I apply this mask on the weekends. It's great for hydrating and recharging the skin after a busy week.

This mask is an anti-ageing product and I'd recommend it if you're looking for some anti-ageing products. Yes, although I'm only twenty years old I believe in taking small steps towards preventing premature skin ageing.  

Fragrance:
Silky Girl Stick Perfume (Friends Forever)
When I first tried out this perfume, it reminded me of Tony Moly's perfume stick bar. It's not the same exact scent, but it's similar. They both have a very gentle and feminine scent.  This perfume bar is quite budget-friendly, retailing at SGD$8.90. The cute packaging makes it eye-catching and Insta-worthy (well, at least to me). 


Moreover, it's convenient to carry around. You don't have to worry about it breaking or spilling in your bag. The scent is not super long-lasting, so I'd recommend bringing this around so that you can touch up during the day. 


This perfume stick is a limited edition product, so I'm unsure how long it'll be available. 

Lifestyle Bits: 
Airpods Case

I purchased three airpods cases this month, and I am absolutely obsessed with the Haagen Dazs case, as well as the Meiji Strawberry Milk case. 


Youtubers:



I became obsessed with these two youtube channels because I like their personalities a lot. They are super bubbly and cheerful - the kind of energy I'm trying to channel AHAH. 

Music:
  1. I want to know you by City Alight (ps. my friend introduced the City Alight playlist to me and I actually really like all of their songs)
  2. This is our God by Hillsong Worship
  3. I like you but by Emma Lim
  4. Nothing by Jeremy Passion

Thanks for reading :-)

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com

Comments

Popular Posts