5 Beauty Products That Lasts In Singapore's Weather

It's been a long time since I made a post. Whoever said that uni is easier than JC is a liar. Don't believe that person ever again. I've been busy with school, and I promise I'll be writing more regularly once semester one is over. 


Over the past few months, I've been wanting to share some goodies that I found and tried out. On average, I have makeup on for around 12 hours daily so, I need makeup that will last me through the day (especially since I'm lazy to do touch-ups). After trying out a few different products, here is my list of products that lasts through Singapore's weather:

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Strong 24H Eyeliner Waterproof (Super Black): 
Price: $21.90
K-Palette eyeliners were often recommended by other beauty accounts I follow, and now I would highly recommend them as well.  

Compared to the Tarte eyeliners I used previously, this eyeliner is more budget-friendly, retailing for $21.90 at Watsons stores. For more affordable options, recognized retailers on Shopee sell these at $11.90. But Watsons always has sales, especially these few months. This eyeliner is effective in its claims, and it is definitely long-lasting. This has managed to stay on, without any smudges, throughout the whole day regardless of the weather. 

The application is smooth, and it's effortless to draw a cat-winged liner because of its narrow tip. It’s not super duper opaque, but it is pigmented enough for me.

Tbh, I struggled to find an affordable and durable eyeliner for Singapore's weather. I used to be obsessed with Tarte's Micro Liner ($31), but during my last few visits to Sephora, they were always out of stock. I was deeply disappointed by their Sex Kitten Eyeliner ($31) because it keeps smudging 2 hours after application. Clearly, the Tarte eyeliner was easily defeated by Singapore's weather, despite the claims that it will last for 12 hours. 

I've tried out numerous eyeliners, and out of everything I've used, the K-palette eyeliner has become a winner for me. This is #RepurchaseWorthy.

Benefit Cosmetics Ka-brow Cream Gel
Price: $44



Probably the most expensive out of everything in my list, and the only non-Asian product, but I like this brow gel. The colour is really pigmented, and with the brush that it comes with, it's easy to draw my eyebrow shape. 

I usually use this alone, apart from a spoolie that I use from other brow products. The only downside is that you need an extra spoolie to blend everything for it to look natural. It is pricey, but you don't really need a lot of product for each use, so it lasts for quite a while. Plus, it's probably more worth it to buy during Sephora's sale seasons. 

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Gel
Price: $32.90

Anessa's sunscreens are really pricey (#brokestudent), but I think they are worth the investment. This worked well for me during my camps, and I managed to escape any form of sunburn. 

The best thing about this sunscreen is that this becomes stronger when it gets in contact with sweat and water - which is perfect for Singapore's weather since it's consistently hot and humid. For more plus points, this sunscreen has no white cast. I highly recommend this, and you can get it during the sales seasons in Watsons. 


Innisfree No Sebum Primer
Price: $17 


My friend recommended this primer to me, and I'm glad to say that this is a good primer. It's not too pricey, and it helps my makeup to stay on longer - a necessity for Singapore's weather. It's not too sticky and not oily at all. The application is quite smooth, and it feels comfortable on the skin throughout the day. 

Heroine Make Advanced Film Mascara (Waterproof):
Price: $21.90


I've raved about this mascara for a long time and I still highly recommend it. It's the only mascara I use now, and it's the only mascara that I have repurchased numerous times. It lasts throughout the day without ever smudging #ByebyePandaEyes. I don't even need to retouch during the day. In fact, it's so long-lasting it takes a long time to remove it with an oil cleanser, which is the only downside to this product.

That's all for my top 5 beauty products for Singapore's weather.
Thanks for reading. 


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com





Comments

Popular Posts