June 2019 Favourites

I've managed to keep this up for six months, and I'm pretty proud of myself.

Beauty Favourites:



Heroine Make Advanced Film Long and Curl Mascara
This mascara is so good that I've repurchased a new one. 



I thank whoever recommended this mascara to me a few months back, and now it's my turn to recommend this mascara to you guys.

I had a church camp in June, which was held in Malaysia. I made a lot of good friends during those few days and managed to convince several people that this mascara is perfect.  On the first day of the camp itself, a few people asked me about the mascara I was wearing. One person even thought that I had extensions done. And by the end of the day, I basically became Watsons' unofficial and unpaid brand ambassador. 



This mascara is BOMB af. It's long-lasting, to the point that it's tough to get it off, and it is visibly lengthening. People who saw my lashes were saying that they liked how it looked quite natural and didn't look clumpy at all. 


I've recommended this to so many people. I know it seems like I'm sponsored because I keep recommending this mascara even on Instagram, but I promise I'm not lol. Heroine Make probably doesn't even know that I exist. But, I love this mascara so much, which is why I keep recommending it. 


The Face Shop Rice Bright Cleansing Oil
This oil is now my ultimate favourite cleansing oil. I love it so much that I've repurchased it because I emptied my first bottle. This oil cleanser lasted close to two years, and I was determined to finish it by the expiry date.




This is the only oil cleanser that has managed to remove my Heroine Mascara completely. I went to my church camp without this cleansing oil, which became a huge mistake. I ended up taking 20 minutes trying to remove my mascara with the cleansing balm I brought.

Life Favourites:
There's been a lot of drama in the Beauty Community this year, and they keep appearing on my Youtube recommendations page. But, I am determined to improve the content that appears on my feed. 

The Return of Superman
I am obsessed with this show. Gun Hoo, I loveee youuuuuuu. I love TROS so much I subscribed to Viu premium. 

Here are some of my favourites moments from the show. You are welcome. 






Hannah Pangilinan
(Her Youtube channel is Hannah Kathleen.) 


I think that she is a beautiful person inside and out, who truly inspires me. I love when she talks about the Word of God on her channel, which I don't see that many YouTubers doing this nowadays. Her content is the true quality content that everyone needs on their feed, even though she does not upload regularly. She's my age, but she's really insightful. Her videos helped me to reflect, and whenever I watch her videos, I feel a sense of comfort.

For your binge-watching needs, here are some of my favourite videos:





Krist Soup
Krist has been one of my favourite YouTubers for the longest time. Even when she wasn't uploading constantly, I rewatch her videos over and over again. She has two channels, which are Krist Soup, and Krist and Yu

Krist and Yu is where she posts more vlogs, lifestyle and self-care videos. Krist Soup, on the other hand, has more DIY videos and her trying out random things.


I love rewatching her travel vlogs, especially when she went to Japan and Denmark. But, I also love her creativity and how aesthetically pleasing her channel is. Just like Hannah's videos, her videos also give me a sense of comfort.

For your binge-watching needs, here are some of my favourite videos:




Korean Englishman and Jolly
I've been a long time subscriber of Korean Englishman, where their videos are mainly about the Korean culture. They typically introduce British people to the Korean culture, but in their recent series,  Korean celebrities show them the Korean culture. Their food videos always made me want to travel to Korea to eat everything. My favourites series was their series with their friend, Johnny.


Jolly, which is their second channel, always makes me laugh so hard. It's a really good channel for people who want to rest and have a good laugh. Jolly was another channel for them to upload more videos that required lesser effort more frequently. They can post random videos, like how Ollie and their friend Reverend Chris, found a family of squirrels living in their walls. 

For your binge-watching needs, here are some of my favourite videos:






Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com









Comments

Popular Posts