5 Skincare Products To Cool Your Skin This Summer

It's been insanely hot these few days.
Yea, I know. It's summer all year long in Singapore. But hey, that means this post is relevant for the whole year. 

Meditamin Snow Glow Mask
This mask has managed to earn its place in my skincare routine for whenever I feel burned out and tired. I wasn't a sheetmask kind of person, but after I tried out this mask, I can't stop. It was absolutely love at first use.  

It is terrific for hot and tired skin, especially when my skin needs to feel instantly refreshed. This mask is useful in brightening your skin's complexion, but at the same time, replenishes the moisture on your skin, allowing you to achieve that glow.


Available on: Qoo10.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
Another refreshing mask that I love. Feed your skin the good stuff in your PM routine and wake up to brighter, hydrated skin. 


This mask is great for night use, but there are days when I will use this in the morning, especially during the days I had work because I was always in an airconditioned room. It feels hydrating, and my skin always manages to retain its moisturized feeling throughout the day without any stickiness.

Etude House Soon Jung All-In-One Moist Relief Gel
Hands up if you're lazy to do your skincare routine sometimes (or maybe all the time). If you're lazy like me, this product is for you.
This All-In-One gel makes it easy to cool down your skin and avoid long skincare routines. This gel is named an all-in-one gel as it combines the function of a toner, emulsion and essence. On the days where I am extremely lazy but still want to look after my skin, I'll only reach for this product. The Soon Jung series is also excellent in relieving skin after being exposed to the hot sun. It feels like Aloe Vera when squeezing it out of the bottle, but this melts onto the skin when applied. Plus, this is an affordable product #CHACHING.



Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye and Face Cream
Depuff your eyes and feel instantly refreshed around your eye area with this Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye and Face cream. 
The cream comes in a rollerball packaging, typically one to two pumps is enough for me. I love the cooling sensation the metal rollerball it gives (Tip: place it in the fridge and apply the product on the next morning). This is also great for relaxing your eyes after a long day at work or school. This cream is excellent for hydrating the skin around your eyes and your face (though I seldom apply these to other face areas apart from my eye area), primarily since the Green Tea series from Innisfree is targeted for hydration. 

Purito Centella Buffet Serum
Trust me when I say that this serum helps to soothe and hydrate the skin. 
It contains my favourite skincare ingredient, Centella, which has been a popular ingredient in the beauty scene in recent years. Centella Asiatica is known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties, making this serum excellent for calming agitated skin. I typically apply this when there's redness on my skin, especially in the morning. It absorbs quickly on my skin, with no stickiness or oiliness. 

Available on eopenmarket and althea.


Apart from these, don't forget to apply your sunscreen and drink lots of water. 

Thanks for reading.


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not affliated with any of these brands or websites.

Related Links:
Gifs used:
Honey Boo Boo https://media.giphy.com/media/l0IydI3vM7hmrVtni/giphy.gif
Cha Ching https://media.giphy.com/media/UV3uE4MGB33Jm/giphy.gif
HSM https://media.giphy.com/media/JC9AKAbVgVj3y/giphy.gif

Comments

Popular Posts