The Beauty Suitcase: My Everyday Makeup in the Philippines


Currently, I'm in the airport, and I have an hour till we board the plane, so why not start typing a post? The sad thing is that I didn't bring my laptop, so I'm typing this on my phone (#FirstWorldProblems, I know, sorry).

I've brought along a beauty suitcase on this trip. Yea, how extra can I get right?

But it made it much easier for me to sort my stuff out and look for my products when I need them. Instead of having random pouches everywhere, they were all together in one place.


I kept all my makeup in this Crabtree and Evelyn pouch I got during Christmas (before they closed down in Singapore), and although I brought more makeup than shown, I stuck to the same makeup routine for the past few days in this trip. In fact, this is my everyday makeup routine for work.

So let's get right into it:

Before everything, I always make sure to use a sunscreen. Sunscreen is important, kids. Don't forget your sunscreen. 


I'm currently using the SkinAqua Tone Up UV Essence

I love this sunscreen. Some people may not like it, because it does have a noticeable whitening effect. The sunscreen itself is a light purple shade, just like a purple colour correcting makeup base.

Next, I use the Medicube Red Concealer. I don't like the packaging, and in fact, I removed the rubber that was actually at the tip. It has a cool packaging, but it's also super irritating to use. Luckily, this concealer provides quite good coverage, and it lasts long enough during the day.



For eyes, my go-to palette is the MorpheXKathleenLights palette

I have a few go-to shades, usually more neutral tones. I love using the shimmery pearl shade to highlight my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes.


For eyeliner, I specifically brought the Tarte So Fine Eyeliner. This eyeliner lasts well, compared to other eyeliners that I've used. It's quite pigmented and easy to draw my winged eyeliner look.


Next up is the mascara I ABSOLUTELY love, which is the Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara Advanced Film. Quite many people recommended Heroine Make's mascaras to me, so I gave it a try, and I love it.


This mascara is long lasting, and it's buildable (I usually like to apply two coats every time). It's so durable that I always struggle to remove this mascara at the end of the day. What I've learned is that only oil cleansers can remove this, don't even try using water cleansers or even those oil and micellar water infused cleansers.

To add some colour to my face, I always use the Etude House Blossom Cheek in the shade PK003. I love how pretty this blush is, and I always apply it with the Banila Co. Paw brush.


Lastly, for lips, I have been reaching for the Innisfree MyLipBalm. It gives a sheer tint, enough to add colour to the lips and it feels moisturizing on the lips. I didn't reach for lipsticks during my trip, and instead, I just chose to apply this lip balm.


I packed more makeup than what I have listed, but I ended up using these for five days in a row. Usually, it takes me 10 minutes to complete my whole look because I have been doing this look every day.

Thanks for reading :)


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts