March 2019 Picks

Yet another month has gone by just like that wew. March wasn't one of my favourite months and honestly I'm kinda glad it's over. I didn't really have that many new favourites, so this month I've also decided to add in some of my music favourites.




Snow Glow Mask
I don't usually wear sheet masks because I've only had bad experiences so far, but I really love using this mask. These masks are meant to brighten the skin, giving a luminous and glowy skin look. They contain Niacinamide, one of my favourite skincare ingredient when it comes to brightening the skin. 



I notice immediate effects after using this and I must say, that it felt so good, most of the time I don't want to take them off. They feel really refreshing on the skin and I love using this when I feel really tired, cause I need to give my skin that TLC. 

Clearly Basics Clear Out
The Clearly Basics Clear Out is a lotion-based formulation that contains Azelaic acid and retinol. This reduces skin inflammation, redness and clear clogged pores. I've seen many great testimonials on the product and the brand itself. This brand focuses on treating acne, acne scars and anti-aging. Plus, it's actually the first time I'm supporting a local beauty brand so that's pretty cool to me.



This product helps me to clear my pores in a really gentle way. I usually reach for this on days that I feel my pores are clogged up. Some nights I will use this product alone after cleansing my face and my skin always feels a lot better the next morning.

Tarte So Fine Micro Liner
This was my every day go-to liner. It's easy to draw and it's quite opaque. I'm also happy that this liner does not smudge, usually it lasts till the end of the day for me.



Songs:
Phum Viphurit: Hello, Anxiety
This song has got to be one of my music favourites in March. I love Phum Viphurit's songs so much and this was one of those "feel-good" songs. The vibes and the whole retro aesthetic of the video just made me feel really happy inside.




Hillsong: Calvary
This song has been one of my favourites since I heard it in church last year. Just wanted to share this song because it always makes me feel better, especially on days I feel like I need some peace lol.



Khalid: Talk
This is one of my "work-hype" music I listen to before I go to work. Khalid is another singer that I'm absolutely obsessed with and this song makes me feel like dancing when I'm on the train on the way to work. It has a very laid-back vibe and gives me the positive vibes I need for me to start work lol.




Thank you for reading:)

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts