April 2019 Favourites


I am high key determined to post this before May comes so that I can include this gif.
Image Source
But anyway, I can't believe I managed to post my monthly favourites for the past few months. And, WOAH, we're already 1/4 done with the year. 



Clio Kill Brow Tattoo Lasting Gel Pencil 
I know Clio's pretty famous for their eyebrow products and their cushion. I finally got a chance to try out this brand this year, and I bought this gel pencil during their Chinese New Year sales. It's easy to draw as the pencil glides smoothly and the spoolie is quite soft.
WetnWild Brushes
These are the first makeup brushes that I bought, and I like them. My favourite brushes are the eyeshadow brushes, the fan brush, and the foundation brush. They are affordable, and prices are roughly ranging from $2.90 to $7.90, and also cruelty-free. WetnWild isn't the most accessible brand to find in Singapore because they are sold only in selected Watsons stores, but recently, WetnWild has also been made available to Zalora, and they are sold for the same price.

BLK Cosmetics Contour, Blush and Highlight - Sunkissed
A little disclaimer: The sunkissed palette is not available on the BLK cosmetics website anymore for some reason. 

I love how affordable this palette is. This palette costs PHP499 which means that it costs roughly SGD$13. The shades are pigmented, and my favourites from this palette are the highlighter and blush. These shades are what I've been reaching out for when I get ready for work. I would definitely recommend getting BLK cosmetics if you ever visit the Philippines. It's better to purchase in stores than order online if you're living outside of the Philippines because the international shipping fees are ridiculous (it costs over $50 to ship to Singapore). I always make it a point to visit the BLK cosmetics section in SM whenever I'm in the Philippines as there's always something new.


Life Necessities:

AirPods
My earphones were spoilt, so my dad lent me his AirPods. In the end, I ended up liking them. The quality is better, and I don't have to keep untangling my earphones every time I want to use them. And yea, I decorated my AirPods to personalise it a little bit. I bought the Purple Silicone casing from iStudio and stickers were from Popular.



Music - "Slow Dancing in the dark" by Joji



I am obsessed with this song. It's literally on repeat every single day. While we're at it, I want to shoutout Vincent Zhou's World Championship ice skating performance where he used this song. When he got his knees, I was like DAMNNN. His performance just gave me literal chills and feels. 




Drama Series: My First Love
I'm so sad there are only eight episodes for the first season. I binged watched the entire series thinking that they were going to release more episodes in the upcoming week, but boy was I wrong. Anyways, this is an adorable series. The one thing I like about this series is that I ABSOLUTELY cannot tell if the two main leads are going to end up together. 





That's all for this month's favourites. Thanks for reading :)


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Related Links:
Vincent Zhou's Performance: https://youtu.be/vipIgnIGhLU
Joji - Slow Dancing in the Dark": https://youtu.be/K3Qzzggn--s
My First First Love Trailer: https://youtu.be/tc9YvtGE16s

Comments

Popular Posts