February 2019 Favourites (Makeup + Skincare)

I can't believe February went by just like that. It's still early March so, I'm not that late in posting my February Favourites. 

The one thing I miss the most about February was the Chinese New Year holiday lol. I really need a break soon. To be honest, I got lazy in February doing my skincare and makeup because work was kept getting busier each day. But anyways, here are some of my fave beauty go-to for the month of February.


Makeup:

Heroine Make Advanced Film Mascara
A bunch of beauty accounts that I follow on Instagram recommended Heroine Make mascaras after I complained that my mascara is kept smudging at work. Everyday, I noticed my eyeliner and mascara were smudged, roughly after lunch, and I got annoyed about it.



I absolutely love this mascara and I assure you, this mascara does not budge. Even when I'm removing this at the end of the day, it usually takes more effort than normal mascaras. Plus, it is lengthening and it doesn't clump up. Sometimes it does get annoying because of how difficult it is to remove it completely, but I love how well this mascara lasts.

Clio Prism Air 
Shade: Pink Fiction



I don't usually use single eyeshadows, but in February, I reached for this eyeshadow pot quite frequently. On days that I'm lazy, I usually just apply it all over my eyelid. It is a really pretty shade and it is convenient to bring this around if you would like.

Skincare: 

CosRX Centella Blemish Cream
This was one of my favourite spot treatments that I used two years ago. Recently, I decided to get a new one because I feel like my skin needs this product to work its magic again. 



I like to apply it both in the morning and at night, specifically on my blemishes. It has Zinc Oxide, so it does provide UV protection. I still really wish they didn't remove the spatula cause apparently they removed it in 2017. It is a lil' pricey, but sure goes a long way.

Sebiaclear Mat+Pores
So this was recommended to me by a saleslady in Watsons. I was lowkey offended by this saleslady because she kept looking at my forehead, where I had a lot of breakouts. Inside I was like "my eyes are down here, lady". 

I did try this out and I ended up liking it. I love how precise the application is because it comes in a squeezy tube, but it has one of the most precise applicators I have ever used.



Etude House Soon Jung Whip Cleanser
Currently, this has been my go-to cleanser and since I am a huge fan of Etude House's Soon Jung series, I really love this cleanser as well. It is gentle on the skin and I would definitely repurchase. Plus, it's not super expensive and it's easy to get your hands on this since Etude House is literally everywhere. 

I usually use this after oil cleansing, and it works really well for me.




As I said, I was really lazy in February since it was getting really busy at work. So I didn't really try out that many products.

Thanks for reading and that's it for today's post. 



Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts