5 Beauty Brands I Wished Were Readily Available In Singapore

I've been seeing a few articles about brands people wished were available in Singapore, which left me thinking about which brands I wished were readily available. Because let's be honest, waiting for the delivery to arrive isn't all that fun.




1. Krave
I really want to try Krave Beauty so badly, especially their newly released Great Barrier Relief serum. I've heard so many good things about every single one of their product and I really wished this was available in stores in Singapore. My friend did mention to me that there are Carousell sellers who do sell authentic Krave products, but I am adamant on staying away from that app.
Image Source

2.Morphe
Morphe needs to set up a store here because your girl right here, really wants their eyeshadow palettes and brushes. I've only used one of their palettes so far and I do like it, so I hope Morphe comes to Singapore soon so that I can try out their other palettes.




Image Source

3. Glossier
I really want Glossier to be available in Singapore because I'm basic like that. I'm kidding ( not really). But I really want to try out Glossier because I'm always seeing their products on my Instagram feed and I love how aesthetic they are. My ultimate wishlist items from this brand are the cloud paints in every available shade.

Image Source


4. Colorpop
Maybe if they were available in Singapore, I wouldn't receive damaged goods? Okay, I'm joking (once again not really). I know I sound salty because of my bad experience with Colorpop's delivery but I'll give them brownie points because I do like the quality and pigmentation of their makeup.

Image Source


5. Peripera
I'm shook at how Peripera isn't readily available in Singapore considering how big the k-beauty scene is here. I really want them to be available in Singapore so that it is easier to get my hands on their popular lip tints. Plus, their packaging is super cute, I think that they would actually be able to compete with both Innisfree and Etude House here (don't come @ me).  They used to be available in Sasa, but I don't really see them around recently, which is quite sad.



Image Source
So that's it.
These are the 5 beauty brands I wish would come to Singapore soon (hopefully). 

Thanks for reading.


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts