January 2019 Favourites and Picks | Take My Money

Annyeong and welcome to my first favourites of 2019. I failed to do my monthly favourites last year, so hopefully, I'll succeed this year. I bought quite a number of things this month and I also started working. These are my favourite go-to's and items I'd probably repurchase when they're finished.



Skincare:

The Ordinary Niacinamide and Zinc
I love using this product to help brighten my skin and also for targeting specific spots. This is one of their best selling serums which is meant for reducing blemishes and clearing congested skin. It definitely does what it claims.



Medicube Blue Erasing Cream
I loved this cream so much, I bought another bottle of it. This cream is meant to moisturize and soothe the skin. It contains notable ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, Centella Asiatica and Panthenol. 



Innisfree Orchid Fluid
I have been really liking this Orchid Fluid, which is supposed to be a mix of toner and lotion. 

This Orchid Fluid is meant as an intense care for anti-aging.

I have been using this in both my morning and night routine. I just love using this before I go to work and also before I sleep because it's super quick and easy to use.  So, even when I'm tired, I just use one to two pumps of this.


Makeup:

Milani Baked Blush
Shade: Dolce Pink
I've loved Milani's baked blushes for a really long time. My friend recommended them two years ago and I still love them up to now. I just really love the shade of this blusher.




Morphe X Kathleen Lights Palette
I used this palette when I started my part-time job and it was literally my go-to palette. I used this palette for almost a month, so I'm proud of myself for that. The shades apply really easily and for me, they do last throughout the day.





Life in General:
BreadTalk Berry Blissful
BreadTalk came up with new buns during the second week of January and I became absolutely obsessed with this particular bun. I tried all three of their strawberry releases and this was my favourite.






Movies
Surprisingly, I didn't watch really Korean dramas this January. When it comes to romantic movies, I prefer watching Japanese ones.  Here are two of my favourites:

Rainbow Days
High key liked this movie because of Taishi Nakagawa.
Please don't come @ me if you preferred the anime because I haven't watched the anime version.


Image Source



Brother's Friend
Image Source

Anyways, I hope this was useful. Thanks for reading.
That's all for today's post. 



Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts