Best of Etude House (IMO) | Take My Money

It finally dawned on me that I have quite a few products from Etude House. In fact, I probably have too many. 


I've tried their makeup and some of their skincare products, namely from the Soon Jung series. I haven't tried all their products, but I've tried out enough to list my favourites out of everything I've bought.




Let's begin~

Soon Jung Toner
Price: SGD$25.90



I've raved about this toner numerous times so, unsurprisingly, this was going to be in my top picks. This toner is not my first bottle and needless to say, it's a product I'm willing to repurchase. It's one of the best toners I've ever used because it is ultra gentle on the skin. 




This toner is excellent for soothing the skin. It is catered for people with sensitive skin, which is why the ingredients list is pretty clean. Plus, it's weakly acidic so it's suitable for your skin's pH levels. It's gentle on the skin, and I love using this on days I decide to do the 7-layer method (though I get lazy and the maximum number of layers I do is 4).


Etude House Soon Jung All-In-One Moist Relief Gel
Price: SGD$18.00



I love using this gel especially after a long day being exposed to the sun. This gel is called an All-In-One gel because apparently, it combines the function of a toner, emulsion, and essence. With all the products available in the beauty market, this has been underrated. It looks average, but this product stays true to its claims. 

It gives me instant hydration, and it feels refreshing on my skin because it contains a "Cooling Relief Substance". I usually make sure my face is clean before applying this. Just use some of this when your skin feels irritated, and enjoy the cooling sensation. Also, this is not sticky at all making it great for both morning and night use. 


Mascara Remover
Price: SGD$7.90




I was amazed at how well this worked.



It looked like a water-based cleanser, and usually, it's hard for my mascara to be removed by water-based cleansers. But this worked well, and I was amazed at how little effort it required. After a while, I realized it's because it's a mix of oil and water, which there are many alternatives available. But, I was just really amazed at how well this worked because I usually need more effort to remove my mascara. Not many cleansers (even purely oil-based ones) can remove my mascara.



I can't find the exact product in Etude House stores, but on their website, it is $7.90. The only mascara remover I saw was for the Curl Fix Mascara Remover, and I don't know if they are the same.


Cherry Sweet Color Lip Balm
Price: SGD$12.90




I got these as gifts from my friends on my birthday, and these were actually on my wishlist. 



I love tinted lip balms because my lips are always pale AF and I think that these are good,   though it's not the most long-lasting. But, I do like the shades that are available especially the shade BE101. My favourite shade is BE101 because it's a sheer and natural shade. These smell good and are moisturizing on the lips. 



Shade: BE101

Lovely Cookie Blusher
Price: SGD$12.90

I like the Lovely Cookie Blusher, and I'd say that it is one of the more affordable blushers that I own. If you're a student and you need a blusher for like a performance or event, I would recommend this. I think that it is pigmented and I also really love the shade that I own, which is the Grapefruit Pudding.

Shade: Grapefruit Pudding
Plus, the packaging is sooooo cute. I still have no clue why it's called a cookie blusher when it doesn't look like a cookie lol.


These are my favourites from Etude House. Others may have a different opinion since everyone's skin is different, but these are my top picks that have worked well for me.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you found it useful.

That's all for today, till the next post.


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts