Best From Innisfree IMO | Take My Money

I've tried out several products from Innisfree over the past few years, like your girl right here is now a VIP member (sadly reflects how much I've spent lol). But hey, I'm getting the VIP kit this year, so that's exciting.


These are products I've loved and okay, for me, my top picks are products that I would willingly repurchase when it's finished which is why I'm putting these in my "Take My Money" list. Do you really like a product if you're not willing to repurchase it?


It's not a long list, primarily because I wanted to narrow it down to items I feel like are worth it.




Let's begin~


Black Green Tea Mask
Price: SGD$38
Properties: Anti-ageing



The Black Green Tea mask is a wash off mask targeted for anti-ageing. The amount of love I have for this mask is indescribable. This mask always leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and hydrated. Initially, I was using a 20ml sample of this, and I loved it, so I got myself the full bottle.


I don't use it every day. Usually, I reach for this on days that I feel like my skin needs some extra TLC, The price is a little steep, but I love how this makes my skin feel refreshed after every use. For that price, it better make my skin feel like it's born again.





Jeju Orchid Fluid
Price: SGD$34
Properties: Anti-aging, moisturizing



I bought this in January, and I have to say, this product has been serving well for me. In fact, it's in my January Favourites.


The Orchid Fluid is a mixture of toner and lotion, making it a two-in-one. Packed with anti-oxidants, this mask is meant to be moisturizing and anti-ageing. Enriched with ingredients such as, their Orchid Elixir and Jeju Green Beans, this serum reverses the damage caused by radicals and pollutants. It seems I have a thing for anti-ageing products from Innisfree, but since I'm turning 20 this year, I decided to start adding more anti-ageing products into my skincare routine to achieve my goal of looking 20+ when I'm 40.



I love how easy it is to use this like it's convenient. Some days, I apply this without other products, especially when I am tired and lazy. Plus, it feels hydrating on the skin.



Green Tea Seed Serum
Price: SGD$37
Properties: Moisturizing



This is my second bottle, which means it's a product I would repurchase. With 80ml worth of product in each bottle, this lasts for a long time as I just one to two pumps during each application

This is enriched with amino acids and fresh green tea water for hydration. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes my skin quite well. However, one thing I didn't really like about this was how overpowering the scent is - I can't help but feel that it smells like a cologne. But, I do like how it feels on my skin and the hydration it gives, so that didn't stop me from loving this product overall.



Vivid Cotton Ink
Price: SGD$16



My favourite lip tint to use for the past few months has been the Innisfree Vivid Cotton Ink, specifically shade no. 7. The Vivid Cotton Ink is one of my favourites in my entire lip tint collection. I absolutely love the shade No.7 because it's just such a pretty MLBB shade. I loved this so much, I've gotten myself another several shades, and I can't resist buying more. 



Compared to other lip tints I've used, I love how this tint applies. The application is super creamy and smooth, without leaving a heavy feeling on the lips. It's not the most lasting tint, but I don't mind touching up again. I like the velvety finish of this lip tint, and it's non-drying, which is excellent for my constantly chapped lips.



Like I've mentioned, this is quite a short list. Even though I've managed to try out quite a number of products from Innisfree, I still haven't tried out quite a lot since new products are always being released. I do have a wishlist for some other products from Innisfree, so hopefully, I'll be making a second post on my favourites from Innisfree.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.


That's all for today, till the next post.


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts