First Haul of 2019 (aka I Have A Shopping Problem Part 1.0)

It's 2019 and I already did a lot of damage to my wallet in just one month. On the very first day of the new year, I went shopping. Etude House and Innisfree were both releasing new collaborations with Disney on the same day and I was super excited for them. 



The first few items I got were from Etude House. 



I went to the outlet in Plaza Singapura and I really like the salespeople there. They were super friendly, compared to many other branches I've been to. The salesperson was super persuasive LOL and I do feel what I got was pretty worth it because Etude House was having a 15% promotion for 2 or 3 items. Although my total amount for the three items was supposed to cost me SGD$44.70, I ended up getting three items for SGD$37.05 and I got the piglet pouch.



From the Etude House X Disney Collection, I bought a "Jelly Mousse Blusher" in the shade RD301. I also got myself the "Color In Liquid Lips Air Mousse" in the shade OR202 and one single "Look At My Eyes" eyeshadow pot.

So, I ended up liking the Jelly Mousse Blusher and I bought myself another one before they ran out of it. I bought a new one in the shade PK001 because I wanted a baby pink shade.

Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick
Price: SGD$8.90
Shades: Rose Star and Golden Tail Star
For my current work makeup routine, I've been using a pearl shimmery shade to highlight the inner corners of my eyes from a Morphe Palette that I have. I just thought I'd get this so that it's faster for me, plus I can bring it to work with me.



From Innisfree, I got myself the Innisfree x Disney My Lip Balm.

My Lip Balm
Shades: Ruby Grapefruit, Wedding Peach Tea, Sunkissed Cherry Tea
Price: SGD$16 each, SGD$28 for the set containing Woody and Jessie



I've wanted to try the My Lip Balm Collection ever since they were released. I remember thinking that the original packaging looked like Glossier's lip balms. Someone on Instagram did that me that Gothamista said they were better than the Glossier lip balms, so I really wanted to see the hype about it. But when I found out that they were releasing this collection, I waited for this collaboration to come out before I tried it out.

I got the shade (or flavour) Ruby Grapefruit. Before this collection came out, I was initially eyeing the 2 piece set. But, it wasn't available yet. I was torn between the Sunkissed Cherry Tint and the Ruby Grapefruit, which was ultimately decided by their packaging. I preferred the Buzz Lightyear packaging because of the details on the box, plus the light blue packaging, which made me feel that it's way prettier. Plus, I noticed that after a week from the release of this collection, the Buzz Lightyear lip balm was sold out in some of the outlets I went to. A week later, I went to Bishan's Innisfree outlet and I saw the 2 piece set so I got it.

Innisfree Orchid Fluid
Price: SGD$34



Initially, I was a little hesitant to buy this because I felt like it was a little pricey for one product. If I'm correct, this is quite new in the Singapore market because when I was in their Takashimaya outlet, they placed a "new" sign on this. I had $16 worth of Innisfree points to use and I felt that this product was a little bit pricey, so I used the points. In the end, I spent $18 on this, so I do feel that it was worth it.

Vivid Cotton Ink 
Price: SGD$16
Shade: No. 10



One of my favourite lip products in 2018 was the Vivid Cotton Ink in shade no. 7. I decided to buy myself a new one, but I wanted to try out another shade, so I got myself shade no. 10.

Perfumed Body Water
Price: SGD$26
Scent: Sunny 0810



WetnWild Megaglow Highlighter Palette
Shades: White Lily, Botanic Dream, Blossom Glow, Golden Flower Crown
Price: SGD$24.90
WetnWild is actually quite popular for being pigmented and an affordable drugstore brand. It's not that easy to find WetnWild here because it's available only at certain Watsons outlets (although I think it's available in Redmart). 

One highlighter itself is usually sold at SGD$16.90 but I saw this palette going for SGD$22.90 so I thought it was quite a steal. So, the funny thing is, although the tag on the bag said it's SGD$22.90, it was $24.90 on my receipt. But I still think it's quite a steal since it's more affordable for me to try out these shades.

WetnWild Eyeshadow Brushes
Price: SGD$2.90



I've been using the same set of brushes for the past few years, so I thought I'd get some new ones this year. I got the second brush at 50% off because Watsons was having an offer, where the second item is half off. I have their highlighter brush which I've been using and I like it quite a bit.

Maybelline the Magnum Shot Waterproof Mascara
Price: SGD$15.90



I've been watching Tati recently and I found out about how mascaras should be thrown three months after opening to avoid eye infections. Honestly, I didn't know about this. But I did a poll on Instagram and quite a number of people told me they do that especially cause they do use mascara on a daily basis.

Some people did say that they do and they don't mind throwing it out because they use cheaper mascaras. But, I can't really find mascaras that are below SGD$10 in drugstores here. Anyways, I was at Sasa, and they were having discounts on selected items and I saw this mascara from Mascara. It was going for SGD$15.90 instead of SGD$19.90, so I got it since I do like Mascaras from Maybelline.

Banila Co. Mung Moong's Paw Brush
Price: SGD$8
Currently, I'm using this as my blush brush. As I said, I wanted to get some new brushes this year, so I got this when I was in Sasa.

Skin Aqua Tone Up UV Essence SPF50+ PA++++
Price: SGD$22.50


My favourite go-to sunscreen, which is the Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream, is running low. So, I bought this because I wanted to try out new ones before deciding if I should get another Cosrx sunscreen.

Anywhoooo, that's the first part of my haul. I went to Guardian and got myself a whole bunch of stuff, so that's a blog post coming soon. That's all for today's post. Hope this was useful.


Till the next post.

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts