Hauliday 2018

I did a lot (and I really mean A LOT) of damage to my wallet in November and December. But hey, I didn't go shopping when I was still schooling so I guess it's kind of justified. Here's my "What I bought in November & December" + "What I got for Christmas 2018".





Etude House Matte Chic Lip Lacquer and Shine Chic Lip Lacquer
Price: SGD$19.90
Shades:
Matte chic: PP501 Verry Berry Plum, PK001 Rose Pink
Shine Chic: PP501 Lavender Breeze

I've never tried Etude House's liquid lipsticks before, so I decided to try these out. I kind of regret not getting the shades that were picked by Red Velvet themselves, but anyway, I like
these shades. 



Etude House Dual Wide Eyes
Price: SGD$22.90
Shade: Brown

My mascaras were running low so I got myself this when I was shopping at Etude House. I've never really tried dual ended mascaras. I've seen one from L'Oreal, which I think are available at stores like Guardian, Watsons and Sasa. 

I opened this two weeks later and I wanted to scream because I bought the wrong colour. I really wanted a black mascara but I guess I have to deal with it now. That's $22.90 I'm never getting back.




Etude House Cookie Blusher
Price: SGD$12.90
Shade: Red Grapefruit Pudding RD301

I wanted new blushes because I realized a lot of blushes I use are shimmery. I really wanted a matte blush, so I decided to grab this. It's sort of a coral shade, which I really like using. I'm still contemplating if I should get a pink/baby pink shade.



Innisfree Perfume
Price: SGD$15
Scent: Soft Gardenia

My best friend bought this rollerball perfume a few months ago and she made me smell it. I remember really liking the scent then, but I couldn't find it in several Innisfree outlets, either they didn't sell it or this particular scent was out of stock. The other day, I was on the way home after my friend's graduation and I walked into Innisfree and I finally saw it.




Bifesta Oil Cleanser
Type: Moist
Price: SGD$16.90

Lately, I'm starting to get lazier when it comes to removing makeup. I wanted to buy an oil cleanser that came in a pump bottle as I feel that it's less hassle than an oil balm cleanser. I've used another oil cleanser before, which was from the face shop, and although I liked it, it always stung my eyes. 

I bought this cleanser from the grocery and it was $16.90. For some reason, I thought this was an oil cleanser, but it is definitely not lol. It's a water cleanser and there are other types available, but I bought this because it was cheaper than the others (the others were $18.90).  





The Face Shop Apeach Hand Cream
Price: SGD$14

Sooo...I've wanted the Face Shop X Kakao collection for a really long time. I didn't get the Ryan collection or the Apeach collection when they came out. But, when I went to buy gifts for my family, I decided to get these for myself as a gift. 




The Face Shop Ryan Lip Tint
Shade:
Price: SGD$21

This was one of the items I was eyeing, so I got it. I actually wanted the Apeach lip tint, but it was completely out of stock and all they had was the Ryan lip tint, which I think is extremely adorable as well. Like hello, look at the little Ryan in his blue hoodie.




Etude House Soon Jung pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser
Price: SGD$17.90

After eyeing this cleanser for a really long time, I finally got it.  Yes, I know I post a lot about the Soon Jung series. But I really can't help it because it really is one of my favourite skincare lines ever.



PIXI Beauty Kit 5th Edition
I got this as a Christmas gift from my oldest sister and it was an item I requested for. I've always wanted to try PIXI products, so I made this a wishlist item ever since I saw it on Mongabong's Instagram story. 




When I opened it, there were 4 shades broken. Terrible first impression. I had mixed feelings because I kind of braced myself for that possibility, after seeing a review about it on the Sephora app. It happened to one person and for her, one shade was broken. I was kind of hoping mine wouldn't be broken because it had really good reviews from other buyers. So when I saw the broken shadows, it was kind of heartbreaking.

Anyways, I just fixed it using alcohol. I just didn't like having to clean it up and wasting the product, because obviously not all of it can be saved. Plus, a clean palette would have been prettier to look at.  The palette itself is very pretty, the shades are all stunning, but the broken shadows kind of ruined it for me. Like whenever I open this palette, I have to clean it up ugh. But yea, the shades are really pretty and pigmented, even the broken ones.




I realized the broken shadows were those that were shimmery. Maybe cause of the formula. But like do I blame Pixi or Sephora? Also, the fourth shade that was broken wasn't as bad as the other 3. But today, I accidentally dropped the palette and the 4th shade totally came out. When I saw it, I was like "Wah SJP, damn suay leh". But this time, I didn't use alcohol to fix it. I just crushed it up and packed it back into its pan. For some reason that worked? 

Don't get me wrong, I'm still grateful for this palette. But would I buy from Pixi again? I don't really think so because this was quite a bad first impression.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
I got this from my mum and I think she bought it cause she didn't like the scent of the original Be Delicious Eau De Parfum. It's so pretty, I love it.




Origins Flower Fusion Orange Radiance Boosting Sheet Mask
My sister also got me these sheet masks from origins, which I have not tried before. These might also be the most expensive masks I've owned so far.



That's all for today and thanks for reading.

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)


Comments

Popular Posts