After School Skincare Routine (July to August)

Term 3 just ended and this just means I'm getting closer to A'Levels (sobs). 


This term went by too fast (mainly because I had examinations at the start and the end), I can't believe it's September already. Anyways, for the past few weeks, I've been doing the same skincare routine after school, so I thought I'll just share it.



Step 1: Cleanse
So, I'll be honest. Most days, I get lazy and tired once I've reached my house. It's so easy for me to just plop myself on the bed and once I'm comfortable, I get really lazy to do anything else. I've been staying in school to study ever since this term started so I usually reach home in the evening and I get tired by then. 

Yes, there were days when I'm too tired to clean my face but I still do it cause I don't want to break out. I wear sunscreen to school and all I can think about is how dirty my face is, especially because my school is dirty and polluted (like apart from toxic people, the classrooms are extremely dirty), so that really motivates me to clean my face at least.


Products: Son&Park Beauty Water (Left) and iUNIK Centella Cleansing Foam (Right)
Since I'm lazy, I want to clean my face as quickly as possible. The fastest and easiest way for me to clean my face is by using cleansing water.

It's so quick and easy to just grab a cotton pad, put some cleansing water on it and wipe my face. Some days I do clean my face twice (especially when I feel like my face is particularly oily that day), or if I had PE that day I will use a cleanser afterwards. 


Step 2: Masking
Okay, so there are like 2 out of 5 days of the school week where my routine just stops at step 1. I told you, I'm lazy. But, on days where I have that urge to give my skin more love, I use a mask. Actually, make that two masks.


Products: Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask (Left) and Innisfree Black Green Tea Mask (Right)

There are days when I have a pimple and then there are days where my skin is clear. When my skin is clear, I usually use the Innisfree Black Green Tea Mask. 

For the days I want to tackle my pimple, I will first use the Origins 10 Minute Out of Trouble Mask. I only apply this to the areas where I have a pimple and afterwards, I'll usually put a pimple patch over it. Next, I'll use the Innisfree Black Green Tea mask (that I really love). I tend to leave this mask on for a really long time and I'll just do my work with the mask on. 

Step 3: Hydration

Recently, I've been focusing on hydrating my skin so I've been using quite a number of hydrating products. My go-to products so far have been the Missha First Treatment Essence Moist Intensive and the Innisfree Green Tea Serum. 


Products: Missha First Treatment Essence Moist Intensive (Left) and Innisfree Green Tea Serum (Right)

I usually apply the Missha First Treatment Essence onto my face directly without using a cotton pad. I don't use cotton pads just cause I don't really want to waste any product. If I'm not that lazy or if I feel like taking proper care of my skin that day, I will apply at least two layers. Afterwards, I'll just apply some of the green tea serum and then I'm done.

So, that's how my after-school skincare routine usually goes. It's usually quite short and easy because I want to crash onto my bed as soon as possible.

That's all for today's post and I hope it was useful for you. 
Thank you for reading and until the next post :-) 

Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) 
                  @fartingpizzza (food)
                  @alifeforgod
On your phone? Check out https://matchaslushie.onuniverse.com


Comments

Popular Posts