B.liv Bio-Cellulose Masks Review (Sooth Me Now and Hydrate Away)


I haven't tried bio-cellulose masks before and I was really so excited to try these out. This was my first time trying out bio-cellulose masks and I'm so amused by the texture. These are the B.Liv Bio-Cellulose Masks and I'm going to be sharing about the Soothe Me Now mask and the Hydrate Away mask.


About B.Liv:

Today, B.Liv is the leading brand in pores management. They believe that healthy skin begins with healthy pores, thus a lot of their products are for porecare. They are available in countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau, where they also offer free shipping and a 14-day money back guarantee. 


B.Liv Soothe Me Now Bio-Cellulose Mask


I’ve been saving to use this for the time my skin really needs rescuing. My skin has been freaking out a lot lately because of stress & eating loads of sugar lol.

This mask is meant for soothing, repairing and rejuvenating. It contains organic immortelle flower which is known to be more soothing than German Chamomile, a soothing peptide which helps to increase the skin's sensitivity tolerance and hyaluronic acid which helps to keep collagen hydrated and promotes a youthful look.

The package is quite heavy, compared to other masks. The mask inside comes with plastic coverings which you have to remove. The first time I ever used a B.liv mask I was really confused by those plastic nettings lol. Just like the other B.Liv Bio-Cellulose mask that I tried out, this one has a jelly-like consistency, it’s not your typical type of sheet mask. From the B.Liv website, it says that bio-cellulose is a specialized nanoscale fiber structure that fits perfectly like your second skin.




There is a lot of essence inside, which has a really thick consistency. There’s always leftover essence in the packet. It doesn’t have a very strong scent & I didn’t really pay attention to the scent because it’s quite subtle to me.

I had trouble fitting it around my mouth area while the fitting for the rest of my face was fine. But around my mouth area, it kept dropping, even though I was like not moving lol.

I left it on for around 30 mins, and my face felt really hydrated afterwards. It felt like there was a lot of essence on my right cheek after I removed the mask, so I had to gently pat that area so that it would absorb faster.

What I like about this mask was that my face was really calm in the morning after & my face wasn’t oily in the morning. I typically would wake up with an oily face after using some products, but this didn't give me that oily feeling. But I only could try this mask once so I can’t really say how effective it would be if I used it for 2-3 times in a week. But what I can say is that I really like it from the first usage.



B. Liv Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask

B.liv Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask claims to increase skin's hydration level by 15.6% after application and skin hydration level retains even after 4 hours (this was based on an independent clinical study). It is power-packed with minerals and amino acids to hydrate, repair and clarifies your skin.

Key ingredients are organic algae, rice extract, and hyaluronic acid. Organic algae help to even out skin tone, clarify, repair and protect the skin against radical damage. Rice extract has a property that keeps hold of water molecules, contributing to the constant moisturization of the skin. HA holds water 1000 times its weight to keep collagen hydrated and promotes a youthful look.

These masks also have flaps around the eye area, so you can also choose to close up the eye area if you’d like but if I didn’t because I was doing other things. It was really refreshing and I really liked the feeling of the mask. I can't get over the texture because the texture is really interesting to me because it kind of feels jelly-like and it had a lot of essence in it, which I applied to my neck area. It does slide around very little, but if you’re sitting/lying down, this would be no problem.

The essence, just like the Soothe Me Now Mask, felt different compared to other sheet masks because it felt thicker, slightly like a slimy feeling. It has a very slight scent, that I can’t really put my finger on what the scent is. It’s not a bad scent, but it’s not pleasant either.





The only mask that I have not tried is the B.Liv Age Eraser Bio-Cellulose Mask. I don't really have a need for it yet, so I probably won't be doing a review on it anytime soon.

Anyways, I really liked the two masks that I tried. I feel that they are doing their job and I really like the feeling of the masks. The only problem I have is that they are pretty pricey for masks because they are roughly $45 for a pack of 4.

About My Skin:
I have combination skin and I break out whenever I eat sweets or when I am stressed...Also when I'm PMS-ing (whoops TMI). I also tend to break out only on my right cheek and my chin, which is really weird.I also cannot use products which contain ginseng or very strong vitamin C (mainly because I only started using it this year). I had a really bad reaction to ginseng once and my eye area got swollen, so for now, I'm staying away from products that have ginseng in them.

That's all for today's review and I hope it was useful for you. 
Thank you for reading and until the next post :-) 

Stalk me at:




Comments

Popular Posts