Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick Review

Oh look, I'm reviewing another Tony Moly product. Today's review is on a sort-of-skincare product, which is the Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick. 




Honestly, I bought this because of the cute packaging (you win again, Tony Moly) but also because I was trying to find something to help with my tired eyes. Let's admit it, most people don't really get enough sleep unless they are on a holiday or maybe they work at home. I've also been having lesser sleep than usual so I was hoping this would work.





What It Is

The Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick is a portable serum, that moisturizes and cools the delicate skin around the eyes. It claims to cool and de-puff tired eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines around the eye. Notable ingredients are Bamboo Sap, Glacial Water, and Sea Water.


The so cool eye stick is available on iherb.com for $11.84, and Lazada for $10.08 for 9g. 

It may be free of paraben, Phenoxyethanol, GMO, and triethanolamine, but it does contain alcohol and fragrance. The product itself has a really pretty light blue color and it comes with a plastic lid inside.



I think the idea of it is practical because it is compact and easy to bring around, so you could always use it when you're at school or at work when your eyes are tired. The size is roughly about the size of the Tony Moly Perfume Bar, but slightly smaller, which makes it easy for you to place in your bag. 

My Experience

 I would not recommend this product.


Firstly, it's not a very effective product. The cooling effect is very subtle and disappears instantly as soon as you apply it. It does not really do much, which is why I don't really think it can help in de-puffing the eyes. Also, the cooling effect may be from the alcohol present in its ingredient list.

Secondly, it's very malleable and it always feels like it's going to break anytime with a wrong move. The first time I opened this, the product actually fell out of the container, but luckily I was able to fix it back. But honestly, it did not the stay the original way it was afterward.

Thirdly, I was honestly disappointed at how little product was there was. Considering how the cooling effect is not effective, you would have to keep reapplying several layers in order to get a satisfactory cooling effect.

But, there are good sides to this product though.

I would have to say that it does not leave any sticky feeling. It is easy to use and it's not greasy.

I like the smell of it too because it's quite pleasant and the smell disappears after you've applied it.It does contain fragrance in its ingredient list, but if you really think about it, why do you need scented products for your eyes, right? My eye area tends to be sensitive, but I'm glad it didn't cause any irritation to my eyes.

If you're looking for something that will really work in depuffing your tired eyes, I wouldn't recommend this product solely based on the fact that I feel it's highly ineffective. Placing a cold metal spoon on your eyes in the morning would probably be more effective and definitely much more wallet-friendly.

If you're keen on giving it a try especially when you're like me (a sucker for cute packaging), you could. But if I were given the option to buy this again, I wouldn't. I could definitely spend the money elsewhere instead of repurchasing this product. 

That's all for today's review and I hope it was useful for you. 
Thank you for reading and until the next post :-)


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) | @fartingpizzza (food)
Twitter: @matchaslushie

Comments

Popular Posts