Tony Moly Pure Farm Pig Collagen Sleeping Pack Review


I haven't done a product review in awhile but I'm back today with a review on the Tony Moly Pure Farm Pig Collagen Sleeping Pack.  


I admit. I was sold on the packaging of this sleeping mask. Tony Moly has such adorable packaging for their products and this pure pig collagen sleeping pack is no exception. 



When I started getting into skincare, I was interested in finding collagen products. That's when I stumbled upon this Tony Moly Pure Farm Pig Collagen Sleeping Pack.

Pig Collagen was quite the hype a few years ago, especially with the korean skincare community. South Korean women claimed that pig collagen helps with the skin's elasticity and firmness.

Anyways, let's get started with the review:

I was really intrigued by this mask when I first opened it. The product itself has a very jelly-like consistency. I like to play with this mask a lot because you can mess it up, but it will go back into a really smooth consistency in just a few seconds. It looks as if like you're damaging skin, but it goes back to fixing itself.



It comes with a spatula and initially, there was another plastic lid inside where you can place the spatula. But after a few months, the lid started to crack and it actually broke apart when I left it alone on my shelf. I wouldn't recommend keeping the internal plastic lid on, you can always store your spatula elsewhere.


Even when it's scooped, the product looks pretty cute. It's like a small lump of jelly.It stays as one whole lump of jelly until you rub it onto your skin. Rubbing it onto the skin looks as if the jelly has melted on your skin.



It does have a sticky feeling that lingers on for quite awhile after it has been applied, but my skin always feels moisturised afterward. I noticed that my face will be slightly oily the morning after I have applied this. You don't really need to scoop a lot of product and it is really easy to apply once the product has "broken down" on your skin.


In terms of ingredients, safety levels are moderate. It does contain fragrance and you can definitely smell it once you open the bottle. It's quite strong, but not overwhelmingly strong. 



I don't really use this mask as often as I use the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. The Laneige Water Sleeping Mask has a more lightweight feeling on the skin compared to this.

That's all for today's review and I hope it was useful for you. 
Thank you for reading and until the next post :-)


Stalk me at:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) | @fartingpizzza (food)
Twitter: @matchaslushie

References:
Ingredients safety levels from Cosdna.com | http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_b069318557.html


Comments

  1. This packaging is so cute and the texture itself is interesting! Thanks for the review :)

    xx
    Graciella // @gegeciella
    www.graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts