Purito Galacto Niacin 97 Power Essence Review


The Purito Galacto Niacin 97 Power Essence is another recently released product by Purito. I've seen good reviews and I'm excited to try it out. Purito claims that this essence has benefits such as whitening, anti wrinkle, sebum control and moisturizing.




What It Claims

It contains 92% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate and 5% Niacinamide, which may represent the 97 in the product's name. The essence also contains EWG Green-rated extracts from nature.

This product is recommended for those with rough skin, unbalanced sebum and suffering from discoloration and pigmentation. It also claims to help with giving a skin lightening effect and mild exfoliating care. It is also non-irritating on the skin as they have excluded 26 allergy triggering ingredients and 20 caution ingredients. It does not contain any fragrance nor preservatives. 

In fact, just looking at the ingredients list, this essence does have a very clean and simple ingredients list. I was actually surprised and impressed that this product contained only a few ingredients, which is definitely a positive thing. Kudos to Purito for keeping their brand philosophy and  following EWG guidelines in so many of their products.

Taken from CosDNA



Each product comes in a clear transparent pump bottle and it has 60ml amount of essence. The bottle itself is quite light and I would say that it would be travel friendly if you are planning to bring an essence overseas with you while you travel. It usually takes one to two pumps for me to cover up my whole face.It costs around USD$16.52 on eopenmarket.com.






First Impression:


For the first try, I used the sample given to me.


Scent:
There is actually no scent and I'm quite pleasantly surprised.


Texture:
The essence is transparent and it is very liquid-y. When applied to my face, it feels very lightweight and has a slight oily feeling, but it gives an oily look.





Experience and Thoughts:
It was easy to apply and it absorbed onto my skin really quickly. The one thing that confused me was that when it was already absorbed, it looked like it was still on my skin, as if it didn't absorb into my skin. It gave a dewy glow look to my face. 

I did my makeup afterwards and the whole day my face appeared shinier than usual. On the product information website, it says that it is not oil but it just a characteristic of niacinamide.But for the next few days, I did try out using this product at night instead and below are my thoughts.


Overall

I tried applying this essence at night instead and I was actually expecting my skin to appear oily in the morning. However, I was actually surprised because my skin was not oily in the morning after. If you are using this product, I would recommend it for your nighttime skincare routine rather than your morning skincare routine if you are heading out and you don't want your skin to appear shiny. Of course, you could apply some pressed powder in order to mattify your face.

For my third try of this product, I decided to rub the product between my hand before I patted it onto my face and I was surprised. For some reason, doing this did not make my face appear shiny/oily. There was the same oily feeling on my face, but it did not give the shiny look I had when I first tried out the sample. The oily feeling does disappear after awhile when the product has been fully absorbed onto my skin.

Although it feels oily when you first apply it, it's not something you should be afraid of. It doesn't feel like you just splashed a bucket of oil onto your face. Instead, it feels lightweight and moisturizing, and the oily feeling will dissipate after awhile.

Also, yes my skin has definitely brightened up my skin. As for the sebum control, I did notice that my face was less oily in the day if I used this product the night before.  Don't get me wrong, my face still gets slightly oily around the day but it's not as bad as before. It is also hydrating on the skin and it works well in swiftly moisturising your skin, hence it would definitely be a good hydrating product for those with dry skin.

What I really like about this product is its ingredient list, which is so safe that I'm sure it would definitely work out for many skin types, especially sensitive skin types. This product does not irritate my skin, nor has it caused me to break out.

In fact, my recent skin routine after coming back from overseas consists of just this essence, the Centella All-In-One Mild Pad and an apple cider vinegar facial toner. My skin has cleared up and my pores are less visible, and I haven't had any random pimple popping up on my skin. 

I am definitely impressed with this product and I would recommend it.
I hope that this post was useful for you and thank you for reading.
Till the next post :-)

Stalk me at:
Instagram:@matchaslushie
Twitter: @matchaslushie
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com









Comments

Popular Posts