[Huge] January Beauty Haul (2018)


Hello and welcome to my very first haul in 2018.
January went by really slowly for me but I managed to travel twice this month, which also explains my extensive haul.  I didn't realize I actually bought so much stuff this month until I made this post.



Anyways let's get started with my January Beauty Haul.

The first few items I got were from my trip to Malacca.

1. Bio-essence 24K Bio Gold Miracle Finisher

I was shopping around Guardian in Malacca to see if the prices there were cheaper and I found out that they were having a 50% off for Bio-essence products that day. The best thing was that the day I went to Guardian was actually the last day for the offer, so obviously I had to get my hands on this product that I have been eyeing. The original price would cost me about SGD$30, but I was able to get it for $15 instead.






2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Paddle Brush

I was tempted to get a beauty blender but this paddle brush caught my attention so I got this instead. This cost me roughly SGD$6 and I bought it from Sasa. So far, it works really well for me and it helps me to spread my makeup evenly.





3. Maybelline Hypersharp Liner





So, I was actually contemplating if I should get the Clio eyeliner, but the Maybelline line in Sasa was having an offer so I decided to get this eyeliner instead. I wanted to use a liquid eyeliner pen instead of the normal liquid eyeliners that I have because it's easier for me to control.


During late January, I flew to Philippines for a family reunion and here's what I got.

1. Etude House Play 101 Stick Contour Duo




I bought this from Duty Free because the Etude House products were on 70% off, which is a huge steal.


2. Revlon:The Collection


I bought this from KrisShop on the airplane because I got quite bored and I could not help but browse through the KrisShop catalogue. This entire set of Revlon lipsticks cost $72 and it comes with 9 shades. I'm sharing this with my mum and my sisters, so I have 4 shades to myself.

The four shades I have are Rum Raisin, Certainly Red, Softsilver Rose and Kissable Pink.





3. Salvotore Ferragamo Signorina Eau De Parfum



I used to own the sample/travel sized perfumes from Salvatore Ferragamo and I really liked the scent so I decided to get the full sized product this time round. It was selling for roughly SGD$114+ at duty free. 




4.BLK Cosmetics Velvet Lip Cream



I was able to visit the department store in MOA and they were selling Anne Curtis's makeup line, BLK Cosmetics. The prices are actually really affordable because for 2 lipsticks, it cost roughly about SGD$13.


The two shades that I got are Classy and Refined. These are super smooth to apply and it's quite moisturising. I also really like the packaging of the lipsticks.





5. Its Skin Power 10 VC Effector

I always wanted to get this but I was hesitant. When I saw it as duty free, it was selling for roughly SGD$14, so I decided to get it because retail prices are roughly SGD$19+ here.



I've been trying out several Vitamin C serums but most of them haven't really worked out for me, so I'm really interested in trying this out.


6. Urban Decay Heat Palette

I'm super excited about this palette actually. I really wanted to get a product from Urban Decay Cosmetics for some time. Retail price is SGD$83 but duty free is selling it for SGD$67, which is really worth it.





7. Megan Purifying Nose Pore Strips

These are my favourite nose strips and because I can only get these in the Philippines, we bought a whole bunch of it. We literally cleared whatever was available on the shelf. These pore strips are really good which is why we bought so much. Each packet costs roughly PHP$50.






When I was in Singapore, I did manage to buy several things.


1. Peripera Blur Pang

I did a K-Beauty Battle on the Peripera Blur Pang and the Etude House Face Blur primer. I wanted to try out the other two blur pangs, so I decided to get this set which are actually travel-sized products.

2. Ilahui Nail Polish

I was at Jurong Point the other day and I was looking for Miniso but I found this shop first so I decided to browse through the shop. Ilahui is similar to Miniso and prices are roughly the same as well. They have beauty items, accessories, clothing items and also household items available.



I am actually really obsessed with the pastel blue nail polish. It's such a pretty color. The blue nail polish was SGD$2.50 and the white nail polish was SGD$2.90. It's quite cheap considering brands like Innisfree sell their nail polish for about $4. I also prefer these as compared to a lot of nail polishes that I have tried, as these apply really smoothly.

3. Daiso Facial Brush

So recently I went to Daiso twice because I wanted to buy some containers in order to organise my stuff since Chinese New Year is coming soon. I saw this paddle brush and immediately I wanted to buy it so that I could try it out.


4. Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner

I've also been eyeing this toner for a really long time and I am so excited that I finally have it. There have been a lot of good comments about this toner, which was why I wanted to try it out for myself.



5. Peripera Airy Ink Velvet

I have several Peripera lip products but most of them are bright and pink shades. This time I decided to get a different shade and I bought the Glimpse Brick Brown shade.





I really want to get the whole collection of Peripera Lip products actually, because their products are so cute and I really like the pigmentation and how smooth it glides on my lips.

6. Tarteist Lip Paint Collection

I actually can't find this collection on the Sephora app, but the closest I can find is the "Lip Wardrobe Duo Volume II Set" which only has two lip paints and it's retailing for SGD$27.

I actually received this as a belated birthday gift from my godmother. It comes with four of the Tarteist Lip Paint, but theres only two shades because each shade comes in two different types, where one is matte and the other is glossy.





That's the end of my January Beauty Haul. I really didn't realise I bought so many products this month. I was actually contemplating if I should combine the Purito products that were sent to me but I think that this list is already quite long so I shouldn't add more.


Anyways, thanks for reading and till the next post :-)


Stalk me:
Instagram: @matchaslushie (beauty) | @fartingpizzza (food)
Twitter: @matchaslushie

Comments

Popular Posts