What I Got For Christmas + December Haul (2017)

    



Merry Christmas everybody ❤️. December went by really fast for me and I was super excited for Christmas to come. I noticed that my previous haul blogs were quite popular, so I’ve decided to make one this month.


Let’s get started with the items that I bought the earliest, which were my colorpop items my sister ordered in November. If you want to find out about my very first experience ordering from Colorpop.com, do read my previous blog post after you’re done with this.


Colorpop Haul




For myself, I bought an eyeshadow palette, one ultra matte lip and one super shock cheek highlighter.
The palette I bought was the Karrueche X Coloepop Fem Rosa SHE powder palette. It has a really pretty palette with rosy and pink designs and the shades are very warm and rosy tones.It's very compact and comes with 12 shades, ranging from metallics, to matte and one satin shade.


The ultra matte lip I bought is in the shade Tulle. It is a warm plum shade with a matte finish. Personally, the shade is quite intense for me. The colorpop website describes this shade as "not the douchey kind but a deep dusty burgundy".



The Super Shock Cheek Highlighter that I bought is in the shade Flexitarian. It’s quite pigmented and the shade is a mix of champagne and silver when I applied it.




The rest of the colorpop haul was for my sister and her friend. My sister purchased the “You Had Me At Hello” palette and three lippie stix. She ordered the Brow Gel Creme together with an angled brush, but the wrong item was delivered so she ended up with the Precision Brow Pencil.


Innisfree Haul








I bought quite a number of items from Innisfree this month so that I could upgrade my current membership level to premium.

My mother bought this Winter Puzzle Skincare Collection which consists of various innisfree skincare products. There was one full size product, while the rest of the products were mainly deluxe sized samples.

The full size product was the Green Tea Seed Serum. The rest of the products were the Black Green Tea Mask (30ml) , the Green Tea Sleeping Pack (30ml) , the Orchid Enriched Cream (20ml) and a green tea enriched mineral facial mist (50ml). My mum took most of the products but I took the Orchid Enriched Cream for myself because I wanted to try it out. This entire set was SGD$44, which I think is worth it as the green tea seed serum alone is originally $36.




Some makeup items I bought for myself was a single eyeshadow, one single eyebrow shadow and a mineral makeup base. The eyeshadow I got was in the shade 22, where it's a shimmery silver-gold shade. The eyebrow palette I got was in the shade 2, which was dark brown eyebrow shadow shade. The single eyeshadow palettes cost SGD$8 each.




I also bought the mineral makeup base SPF 30/ PA++ in the shade #2,which is the green mineral base in order to help with the red areas on my face.This makeup base was $20.



The last item I got for myself from Innisfree is the Bija Trouble Foam Cleanser. I wanted to try this out after my Neogen cleanser finishes. One bottle has 150ml of product and it retails for SGD$13.


What I Got For Christmas


The first item I got is the Tarte Treasure Box Collector Set. It's a limited edition set that comes with 24 eyeshadow shades, a highlighter, 2 bronzers, 2 blushes, an eyeliner and travel sized mascara and liquid lipstick.






The 24 eyeshadow shades are a mix of matte and metallic shades. The amazonian clay blushes come in warm and cool toned hues, and their shades are called perk and wish, The amazonian clay bronzers are in the shade navigate and excursion. The palettes are non-seperable and they come together in one whole set. Original price was $85, but Sephora was having a sale, so this whole set cost $59.50.


The next makeup item I got was a single eyeshadow from Etude House.This single eyeshadow is from the new Be My Universe series and the shade is in FK001, which is a  dark brown shade from first glance.


The rest of the items I got are non-beauty items. They are two Paper Stone Puffy notebooks with a really cute design and they are small and compact. The last item I got was a salted caramel spread and I'm actually quite excited to try this out.




That's the end of my What I Got For Christmas and December Haul. Thanks for reading, and I hope you had a great christmas.

Lots of love, 
Matchaslushie.


Stalk me:
Instagram:@matchaslushie
Twitter: @matchaslushie





Comments

Popular Posts