November 2017 Haul (Skincare)







November is ending soon so I decided to post my November haul. Of course, almost all of my products are Korean beauty products, both skincare and makeup, but largely skincare.






1. Etude House Dear Darling Tint
The first and only makeup product I purchased this month is the Etude House Dear Darling Tint. And yes, I bought the whole set because they are so cute. Korean packaging always wins me because they are so cute not to get.  The six shades available are RD306 Shark Red , RD307 Watermelon Red, OR205 Apricot Red, PK004 Red Bean Red, PK005 Oh Peach Red, PK006 Jewelry Red.








2.Neogen Blueberry Real Fresh Foam
I've been wanting this for a really long time after I watched youtubers do the "10 Step Korean Skincare Routine". A lot of those videos showed the Neogen Green Tea Real Fresh Foam, but my skin personally does not do well with green tea, so I decided to get Blueberry. The Blueberry Real Fresh Foam has real blueberries at the bottom of the bottle and it is more for hydrating and moisturizing.



2. Missha The First Treatment Essence - Intensive Moist
I bought two treatment essences this month. The first essence I bought was the Missha The First Treatment Essence- Intensive Moist. It has 90% Fermented Yeast Extract, Purple Barley and Ion Fermentation. This product improves hydration, skin texture and tone. Many people also claim that the Missha Treatment essence is a very good dupe for the SKII treatment essence,so I really wanted to try it out.





3. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
The Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence is comparatively cheaper to both the Missha Treatment Essence and the SKII first treatment essence. I bought this essence because I wanted to try and compare the differences between this and the Missha Treatment Essence that I bought. It contains 94% Galactomyces ferment filtrate and rose water.





4. Skin&Lab Red Serum
For this month, I also bought a bunch of serums. The First Serum I have is from Skin&Lab and it's the red serum. It contains Red Extracts like Pomegranate, Raspberry, Lyceum, and other ingredients like Blueberry, Acaiberry and Cloudberry. This serum is for whitening and anti-aging.



5. Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
This serum was something I've also wanted for the longest time. The packaging is so pretty and aesthetic. It has 5% Absorbic acid and contains pure vitamin C with Centella Asiatica Extract, Yuzu and Grapefruit Extract. This serum works for anti-aging and brightening.




6. It's Skin Power 10 GF Effector

The last serum I got is the It's Skin Power 10 GF effector. This serum is a hydrating essence with Tremella Fuciformis Polusaccride for effective skin moisturization. This serum is more for hydration and moisturizing the skin. 







7. Laneige Fresh Calming Toner

This toner balances oil and water level of skin. This is not the full sized product as these are samples, but they are both 50ml each so it would be an adequate amount for me to try out before I purchase the full bottle.








That's the end of my November beauty haul. I still have some stuff coming up next week before November ends, but I will be adding them on and updating this post after I've gotten the remaining items.

Till the next post and do check out my previous posts.

Comments

Popular Posts