Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream Review


My very first BB cream and I was excited to try this out. I don't own any BB creams so I really wanted to get one this year. I finally went ahead and got myself the Purito Snail Clearing BB cream on my second purchase using Eopenmarket.com.






If you're new to makeup, BB cream is a "Blemish Balm" where it's basically foundation combined with other benefits. Many BB creams offer sun protection while others help to moisturise or they may have anti-aging properties. Now, let's get started on my review.

The Purito Snail Clearing BB cream claims to be a whitening and wrinkle improvement BB cream. It contains Niacinamide and Adenosine, which offers multiple benefits to aging skin like improving uneven skintone and improving the appearance of large pores. The Snail Clearing BB Cream also claims to provide sun care as it has SPF 38/ PA+++. It also contains ingredients like Snail Secretion Filtrate, which keeps the skin healthy.




Other key ingredients 


Generally, Purito uses a lot of safe and natural ingredients in all of their products. This BB Cream has the "10 Free System" where it does not contain harmful ingredients like Parabens and Ethanol. 

However, it does contain fragrance and that is the very last ingredient. Apart from that, the main ingredients used are mostly beneficial to the skin.It contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide which helps to repair while protecting the skin. On the CosDNA website, it also shows that the ingredients used are generally quite safe.









Currently, there are only 3 shades available and I bought the shade #23 Natural Beige. On eopenmarket, it's USD$6.32 for one bottle and one bottle is 30ml.




My Opinion:

When I first opened mine, I was scared I got the wrong shade. It appeared a bit like a dark ashy brown at first impression. However, after blending the product, it was totally my shade.



I think that the coverage is alright, but not entirely fantastic. It didn't give a complete coverage, but if you're looking for a light and natural bb cream, this does the job. I did use some concealer with this product because I wanted to cover up some blemishes. Someone did suggest to me that using a beauty blender could help improve the coverage.


This BB cream gives a glowy dewy look as well. The product itself has a very subtle pleasant scent and it was very easy to apply and blend. It had a refreshing feel when applying it and the overall look was quite fresh.


I don't usually do touch ups and this product was able to stay on for quite a long time, usually it would last several hours.It didn't become drying and my face did feel quite hydrated even though I was in an aircon room for a few hours.

For its price, I think that it is quite affordable. If you're interested in trying out a new BB cream that is natural and lightweight, I would recommend this bb cream.My skin also hasn't been irritated by this product and I was initially scared at first because my skin used to break out after using foundation.

I hope this review was useful for you and till the next post :-)

Disclaimer: This product was paid for by myself and everything I've said is my honest opinion.

Stalk Me:
Instagram: @matchaslushie
Twitter: @matchaslushie
Email: matchaslushie@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts